Website for Processing time.

  • faizuddin82
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      The BIQ Damas website for processing times is now updated. It says
      that Indians who applied in July 2006 are currently being called for
      interviews.
      I got file number in Mar 2007 so maybe my turn will come next year
      around the same month ( OCT or NOV).
      Anybody knows more on this please let me know.

      Any Indian candidate got interview call this time , please let me
      know. I will be thankful for ur reply and others will also be benifitted.

      Thank you.