Re: [immigrationquebec] DECISION MADE

  • Ravi Rao
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      * Vlad [Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 11:15:28AM -0800]:

      > QUESTION:
      > Which decision have been made?

      Please see:

      http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=616757a67c6a32cb&seekm=735648.1050252858%40britishexpats.com#link2

      (or)

      http://tinyurl.com/xeni

      > Will I receive the passport request?

      Cannot say. See above.

      Hope this helps,

      --ravi.
    • Vlad
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        applied at Buffalo wit CSQ - AUG 2003
        AOR - SEP 2003
        Interview - WAIVED
        Medicals completed & sent - OCT 15, 2003

        e-status since SEPT 2003:
        IN PROCESS
        (we started processing your application on Sept 11,
        2003)

        e-status changed in DEC 1, 2003
        DECISION MADE
        (We started processing your application in Sept 11,
        2003
        A decision has been made on your application. The
        office will contact you regarding this decision
        Medical results has been received)

        QUESTION:
        Which decision have been made?
        Will I receive the passport request?
        (Romanian nationality in US, medicals were asked in 60
        days)

        Thank you

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Antonio de Padua Paes Junior
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
          It is about your visa. Probably it is approved and you'll receive the letter
          asking for your passport... that's what I think will happen...
          Looking your timeline, after you receive your CSQ it was reasonably fast (~4
          months).
          Could you describe your nacionality and professional area?

          Regards,

          Antonio