Newton's Laws of Stock Market Trading

  • pol aponas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      This revelation had me surprised too. I was idly
      flipping through my old physics textbooks yesterday
      when it suddenly struck me. I was amazed to realize
      that Sir Issac Newtons laws of physics points to so
      many profound and important rules in the stock markets
      today.

      So, here we are the physics of the stock markets.

      http://stockoptioninformation.blogspot.com/2007/09/newtons-laws-of-stock-market-trading.html

      http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html