Re: [immigrationquebec] Got Interview waiting list letter

  • Max Pilipis
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hey Wes,

      I think you ALWAYS get an AOR. And if they consider you for a waiver (like they did with me) I think they will at least call you to check on your french skills. Don't get too worked up about not having gotten the AOR yet. maybe with thanksgiving and all, they are a little bit late.

      Cheers!
      Max

      Wesley Cannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
      Hi, I have a question.  My partner and I sent in our application about a week and a half ago.  We fedexed it and the website shows they did receive it the 18th of November.  Judging by the other time lines in this group, we should have gotten our AOR a week later (the 25th of November) but we haven't received anything yet.  What do you suppose?  Do you think are reviewing our application for a possible waiver, or do you get an AOR first and then a notice of interview or waiver???

      Thanks.

      Wes

      Maximiliano Pilipis <maxez@...> wrote:
      Hey guys,

      I just got a letter stating that I'm on the waiting list for an
      interview in NY on saturday. Here's my timeline so far:

      11/1/2003 Sent Application to NY office
      11/7/2003 AOR received
      11/25/2003 Had unofficial phone interview.
      11/29/2003 Received waiting list letter

      Things seem to be moving along

      Thanks,
      Max