Months Required to Finalize Applications for quebec applicant

  • majid moradi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 1:56 PM
      Dear my freinds ,
      for quebec applicant months required to finalize applications start from when?
      1)from opening quebec file?
      2)after passing interview?
      3)after getting federal file number?
      4)etc
      thank you very much for your answer.

    • Mehrdad
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 11:42 AM
        Dear majid and all other Iranians in this group,

        I like to share my experince with those Iranian who are in the queue
        for Quebec immigration.These information are from what I experienced
        and those I heared from number of other pepole who have been in the
        same situation .I hope it helps :

        If you are Iranian and you are applying via Damascus visa office the
        real timings are:

        2 to 2.5 years to Quebec interview and receiving CSQ
        1 to 1.5 years after filing with federal to receive Medical request
        3 to 6 month after Medical Examinations to grant Visa

        Most of the sites and cosultants lie abot the processing times and
        claiming for 18 to 24 months processing time which is nonsense.You
        should figure out the actual waiting time to avoid future
        frustrations.

        These dates are applicable in case you do not face any sort of
        problems like repeating interview ,security interview ,bad plotical
        atmosphere, etc. which obviously lengthen the processing time.
        In a lucky situations it takes about 3.5 years and in normal cases
        around 4.5 years.
        However comparing to federal , Quebec still has substantially
        shorter processing time (I heared nowdays the federal immigration in
        Damascus for Iranian takes more than 7 years).To shorten this period
        you may use these tips:

        -Having a HRDC approved job offer from a Qu├ębecois company(for any
        of you or your spouse). This may shorten your processing time up to
        1.5 years.

        -Sending an approved French language test certificate(like
        Tef/Delf/Dalf with grades which confirm the level of French Language
        competency you claimed in the application) to visa office. it may
        exempt you from interview which is a great deal of time saving.
        (it should be for both of you and your spouse if applicable)

        -Sending English Tset Certificate (IELTS/TOFEL),again the grades
        should meet the level of English language you claimed in application.

        Cheers
        Mehrdad

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, majid moradi
        <mosafer16@...> wrote:

        > Dear my freinds ,
        > for quebec applicant months required to finalize applications
        start from when?
        > 1)from opening quebec file?
        > 2)after passing interview?
        > 3)after getting federal file number?