Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] CSQ selection interview

  • mandeep saini
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hi Aziz

      Myself mandeep and i am also waiting for my interview for selection interview. Thank you so much for these sample question.

      These will also help me a lot. Do you have more sample questionnaire bank sothat it will help us a lot.

      Thank buddy

      Mandeep Saini

      Aziz Mohammed <aziz93144@...> wrote:

      You could also dig up the message archives for individual interview experiences.

      A very good archive of experiences (in french) is available at: http://faq.immigrer.com/cat32

      Regards,
      Aziz

      gekielich <gekielich@...> wrote: Hi everyone,

      I am interested in hearing about your experiences from your selection
      interview for the CSQ. I am applying from New York City and I have my
      selection interview in a few weeks here in NYC. I am curious what to
      expect in terms of questions, language, etc. Any information would be
      greatly appreciated.

      Thanks!