Re: [immigrationquebec] Got Interview waiting list letter

  • Frederick Macahis
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi!

      Based on other experiences and my previous experience
      in federal, AOR should come first. And should you be
      waived or for interview, then that's another story,
      meaning that's a separate notice.

      regards,
      frederick

      --- Wesley Cannon <wncannon@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I have a question. My partner and I sent in our
      > application about a week and a half ago. We fedexed
      > it and the website shows they did receive it the
      > 18th of November. Judging by the other time lines
      > in this group, we should have gotten our AOR a week
      > later (the 25th of November) but we haven't received
      > anything yet. What do you suppose? Do you think
      > are reviewing our application for a possible waiver,
      > or do you get an AOR first and then a notice of
      > interview or waiver???
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > Wes
      >
      > Maximiliano Pilipis <maxez@...> wrote:
      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I just got a letter stating that I'm on the waiting
      > list for an
      > interview in NY on saturday. Here's my timeline so
      > far:
      >
      > 11/1/2003 Sent Application to NY office
      > 11/7/2003 AOR received
      > 11/25/2003 Had unofficial phone interview.
      > 11/29/2003 Received waiting list letter
      >
      > Things seem to be moving along
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Max
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Terms of Service.

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/
    • Max Pilipis
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hey Wes,

        I think you ALWAYS get an AOR. And if they consider you for a waiver (like they did with me) I think they will at least call you to check on your french skills. Don't get too worked up about not having gotten the AOR yet. maybe with thanksgiving and all, they are a little bit late.

        Cheers!
        Max

[...]

      • Wesley Cannon