Processing Time table changes !

  • Sameh
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2007
      Dear all,

      I applied for the CSQ in September 2005, to Damascus office from
      Egypt, they told me as you probably know it just takes 8-10 months.

      I check every while the status of Egypt in the Processing Times
      table in the link:
      http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/processing-times-table.html#damas

      When I applied, the status was: "If you have submitted an
      application for immigration before this date and your file is
      complete, you should have been called for a selection interview." The
      Date was then (sometime in 2004).

      Few months ago, the status changed to: "If you have submitted an
      application for immigration, consult the next update for more
      information. ". So I hoped that there is something new and the date of
      my interview is close.

      But when I checked few days ago, I found that the status went back
      to: "If you have submitted an application for immigration before this
      date ...". The date is now (May 2005).

      So is that good or bad? The interview is too close or too much far?

      I applied in September 2005, and the interview calls in my country
      have just been sent up to May 2005. I'm afraid of that the commission
      will have to go in the world's whole cycle again before they come back
      to Egypt.

      Someone tell me please if he had a similar situation or knows
      anything about it.

      Any help will be very appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,
      Sameh
    • Sameh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2007
        Dear all,

        I posted this question 4 days ago, but no one answered. So let me
        rephrase it simply again.

        The last update for the time table of calling for interviews in the
        site "www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca" says that applicants who
        applied up to the date "May 2005" from my country should have been
        asked for interviews by know.

        And I applied at "September 2005" ( 4 months later). Does this mean
        that they will come to my country and leave without making an
        interview for me, and I'll have to wait for their next round trip? Or
        does it mean that I'm so close to my interview?

        By other words, Do they usually come to a country and make
        interviews to people and go without making interviews for the rest of
        people who applied from this country? Even if it has been nearly 2
        years for applying?

        Any answer will be very appreciated.

        Thanks,
        Sameh