RE : [ImmigrationQuebec] Wat to do they didnt respond and time is Lapsing

  • Michel Aho
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      Why are you worrying. You submitted your application before they changed the rule. According to what they posted, if you submitted your application before the rule is changed, your application will be treated under the old rule. The new rule will be applied to new applications. So, why are you freaking out.

      You submitted what they asked to do. I will advise you to be a little patient. If you don't get any response from them then shoot them an email.

      Good luck

      bajwasab <bajwasab@...> a écrit :
      Hi guys

      I applied from Dmass May-04. I was interviewed on Jun-06 and I was
      asked to improve my french abilities upto two modules of DELF or
      complete 200 hr study in french. one year of time was given to me. I
      pass DELF two modules. I attest the copies by Aliancais Francais and
      send these to Dmass. its one month and there is no responce from
      there.
      I am IT Professional now this profession is excluded in profession
      in demand list.
      I am in doubt because of statement in http://www.immigration-
      quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-
      immigration-application/requirements-programs/index.html

      USEFUL INFORMATION
      Applications filed before October 16, 2006 only

      If you have filed your application before October 16, 2006
      (effective date of the new selection grid), your file will also be
      reviewed, if applicable, with the selection grid that was in effect
      before this date. In this case, the List of occupations in demand in
      Québec for 2006 and the List of preferred educational background for
      2006, updated on October 15, 2006, will apply.

      Self-employed workers
      If you are a self-employed worker, you may be eligible for the Self-
      employed Worker Program for businesspeople.

      Temporary workers
      If you wish to stay in Québec in order to fill a temporary position,
      consult the Temporary workers section.

      suggest me wat to do.

      Regards

      Ateeq

    • bajwasab
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
        Thanks Michel
        you are right, this statement was written on site that change has no
        effect on applicents who applied before 16-Oct-2006, but now they
        removed this from there.
        Second thing is that almost 3 monts are left in the time given to
        me. they received my Certificated of DELF on 21st Jan 2007 ate
        Damass office. Yesterday i emailed them on damass address, hofull it
        might work.
        One of my friend is applying for Australia's Immigration. AUS
        officials are very effective in email correspondence and they
        promptly give responce whenever some change happned or against any
        query.

        Thanks for ur prompt responce

        Ateeq
        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Michel Aho