Change in Profession in demand and French Language

  • bajwasab
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi guys

      I applied from Dmass May-04. I was interviewed on Jun-06 and I was
      asked to improve my french abilities upto two modules of DELF or
      complete 200 hr study in french. one year of time was given to me. I
      pass DELF two modules. I attest the copies by Aliancais Francais and
      send these to Dmass. its one month and there is no responce from
      there.
      I am IT Professional now this profession is excluded in profession in
      demand list.
      I am in doubt because of statement in http://www.immigration-
      quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-
      immigration-application/requirements-programs/index.html

      USEFUL INFORMATION
      Applications filed before October 16, 2006 only

      If you have filed your application before October 16, 2006 (effective
      date of the new selection grid), your file will also be reviewed, if
      applicable, with the selection grid that was in effect before this
      date. In this case, the List of occupations in demand in Québec for
      2006 and the List of preferred educational background for 2006,
      updated on October 15, 2006, will apply.

      Self-employed workers
      If you are a self-employed worker, you may be eligible for the Self-
      employed Worker Program for businesspeople.

      Temporary workers
      If you wish to stay in Québec in order to fill a temporary position,
      consult the Temporary workers section.

      suggest me wat to do.

      Regards