RE : [ImmigrationQuebec] finding a job

  • Michel Aho
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2006
      You can try but it is hard. I have been trying to get a job in Quebec from within US. So far nothing I even call sometimes to follow up on my applications still nothing. My point was to find a job before moving. Since it is not working I think I will have to move to make it happens.

      sasan abiete <sasan6789@...> a écrit : Hi my freinds ,
      I have passed already my interview 6 months ago for immigration to quebec. and now i am waiting for medical test .
      Now i want to know is it nessecery to apply for finding a job in montreal from here in iran or it is better to find a job after landing ?
      For your information i am chemical engeenier .and i applied from iran via syria.
      I am witing for your reply.
      best regards
      sasan