finding a job

  • sasan abiete
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi my freinds ,
      I have passed already my interview 6 months ago for immigration to quebec. and now i am waiting for medical test .
      Now i want to know is it nessecery to apply for finding a job in montreal from here in iran or it is better to find a job after landing ?
      For your information i am chemical engeenier .and i applied from iran via syria.
      I am witing for your reply.
      best regards
      sasan

    • Michel Aho