Can i pay immigration fee online ?

  • Sumeer Joseph
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006

      Dear All,

      I have selection certificate for quebec. Now i want to apply for visa. My question is can i pay online even if i applied or immigration to quebec or it is for those who apply for Federal visa only ? Please guide. (Due to lack of time i want to pay online) Thanks for your time.

      Regards
      Sumeer

    • Roozbeh
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
        take a look at this:
        https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/ApplicationKits.do;jsessionid=51214
        DD882EAA637BB1DD6D016567CA6?list=imm
        It clearly shows that Quebec, Provincial and Skilled Worker class
        applicants are not able to make the payment online.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Sumeer Joseph"
        <sumeerjoseph@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > I have selection certificate for quebec. Now i want to apply for
        visa. My question is can i pay online even if i applied or immigration
        to quebec or it is for those who apply for Federal visa only ? Please
        guide. (Due to lack of time i want to pay online) Thanks for your time.

        > Regards
        > Sumeer

      • Michel Aho
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
          Roozbeh,

          Did you hear from Quebec immigration yet on the decision on your case?