Medical practisioner to recommend

  • Prashant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      I want to share a good news that I got my medical form also
      from Buffalo today, surprisingly my timeline is really very fast:

      Feb: Applied for CSQ
      April: acknowledgement letter
      Aug: call for interview
      Sept: interview done and selected for Quebec(got CSQ)
      Sept end: applied for Federal
      Oct: got acknowledgement letter and medical forms.

      Could any of you learned people tell me who would be the best medical
      practisioner in Montreal to get the medicals done, also he should be
      reliable and fast as that would prevent any unnecessary delays in the
      process. So please let me know of some good practisioner in Montreal
      authorised my CIC whom you may have experience with.

      With best wishes,
      Prashant.
    • soheil saberi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        hi
        I have a time line allmost ike you, except that I applied on January 2006, I got my Passport request a week ago, so as you see, they are trying to be as fast as ever.
        For medicals I went to somewhere in cote des neiges , you can find the name when you search the site of immigration, the cost was 180 cad$, but there is another place in mont royal st, which charges you 160cad$. Both are fast.
        when you do your medical, ask for a paper that shows that youve done your medical, and send it to buffalo.

        Good Luck
        soheil

        Prashant <prashant_iiitmg@...> wrote:
        Dear All,

        I want to share a good news that I got my medical form also
        from Buffalo today, surprisingly my timeline is really very fast:

        Feb: Applied for CSQ
        April: acknowledgement letter
        Aug: call for interview
        Sept: interview done and selected for Quebec(got CSQ)
        Sept end: applied for Federal
        Oct: got acknowledgement letter and medical forms.

        Could any of you learned people tell me who would be the best medical
        practisioner in Montreal to get the medicals done, also he should be
        reliable and fast as that would prevent any unnecessary delays in the
        process. So please let me know of some good practisioner in Montreal
        authorised my CIC whom you may have experience with.

        With best wishes,
        Prashant.

      • Louis-Pierre Morin
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          The place in Mont -Royal is Clinique Luso, they are fast. adress is 1
          mont-royal est.

          LP