Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] process time

  • Aziz Mohammed
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17 11:43 AM
      Depends on where you applied, check it here:

      http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/02b-skilled-que.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18 11:34 AM
        dear my friend ( sasan n)
        i applied for quebec through damascus.i asked about my process time which is started from sep 2006.
        you said 2 mounths.but every body here which answer me said abuot 18 mounths.
        now i want to know how you said 2 mounths?beacause the different between you and others is 16 mounths.
        thanks