Re: CSQ without interview?

  • SAMEH
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
      Deer Ateeq,

      Are you sure about the Delf 1, and Delf 2 tests? Are they accepted by
      the Quebec immigration office? And are they enough? I didn't read
      about any test in their site.

      Thanks very much for your help,
      Sameh

      <bajwasab@...> wrote:

      > Dear Aziz
      > french level gives u and ur wife marks which is the base of
      selection so it will definitely benefits u.
      > your and ur wife's marks will be accumulated at the time of
      selection/Interview.

      > Regards
      >
      > Ateeq

    • Ateeq -ur-Rahman
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        Hi

        I got the Letter from Immigration officer after interview which state that i have to do DELF1 and 2 or equlent study of french.

        <bajwasab@.. .> wrote:

        > Dear Aziz
        > french level gives u and ur wife marks which is the base of
        selection so it will definitely benefits u.
        > your and ur wife's marks will be accumulated at the time of
        selection/Interview .

        > Regards
        >
        > Ateeq

      • SAMEH
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
          Hi Ateeq,
          Thank you very much for your replies. Now I think we know what level
          is siutable for immigration.

          Thanks again,
          Sameh