Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Experience with Interview agents in Montreal

  • Ali R. Bakhtar
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 25, 2004
      Dear Sandy

      Would you please inform us about the following questions:
      1- when you applied for CSQ? and from where? Damascus or not...
      2- when did you get your CSQ? and when was your interview? Damascus or ..
      3- whwn did you applie for permanent residency visa? and where?
      4- When did you do your medical documents? and where?
      5- when did you get your Permanent residency visa?
      regards,

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 28, 2006
            Dear Ali,
            Following is my timeline
            Applied for CSQ to Damascus frm India July 2003,
            Interview in India March 2006 Got my CSQ ( long wait was because the mission did not visit India in 2004)
            Applied for Federal May 2006
            Got Medicals and PP request mid July 2006
            Visa issued 30 Aug 2006

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 29, 2006
              Dear Sandy,
              Thanks for the updates.
              by the way where did you apply for federal section? Damascus or...

              Regards,
              Alireza,

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 18 6:03 PM
                  Well guys after almost a year of wait after the interview, my visa arrived.
                  I should be lealving for Montreal by first days of April! Cross your
                  fingers for me and don't dispair that things get done in good time. Hugs
                  for all!

                • Aziz Mohammed
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 18 8:53 PM
                    Congratulations!

                    Can you please share where you applied from and what your timeline is?

                    All the best,
                    Aziz

                    --- "karina@..." <karina@...> wrote:

                    > Well guys after almost a year of wait after the interview, my visa
                    > arrived.
                    > I should be lealving for Montreal by first days of April! Cross your
                    > fingers for me and don't dispair that things get done in good time.
                    > Hugs
                    > for all!

                    > myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft® Windows® and Linux web and
                    > application
                    > hosting - http://link.myhosting.com/myhosting

                    Looking for earth-friendly autos?
                    http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/