Police Certificate from Trinidad & Tobago

  • brownie99999
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      My name is Jose and I'm from Venezuela. I already have the CSQ and I'm
      ready to place the papers into the federal process, but they are
      requiring the Police certificates from the countries where I have
      lived. In 1999 I did an English Course in Trinidad & Tobago for 9
      months, so now the Embassy of Canada is requiring me the police
      certificates from Trinidad. Please how can I get them? How Can get them
      quickly?, becuase apparently it is about 6 months?, Trinidadians help
      me !!!!

      Regards