QUESTION

  • michel_aho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      Does anybody in this group have had his file transferred to Detroit
      before. If so can you please give me your timeline.

      I applied at the Buffalo office 3rd week. I received my AOR 10 days
      later. Mid of July I was notified that my file was tranferred to
      Detroit in order to expedite my PR application. The letter stated that
      Detroit office will complete the analysis of my application and
      determine if a personal interview is needed with an IO.

      Can anybody share its experience?

      Thanks,