Waiting 4 your reply...FRIENDS

  • Sohail Abbasi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hello Friends!

      I m still waiting for ur positive reply...kindly guide me...

      My previous mail:

      Hello Friends!

      Please let me know about latest Quebec immigration criteria. I don't
      have any information about Quebec Immigration. I wish to apply as a
      skilled worker class from Pakistan.
      Friends...I am 36 years old and married person, I have 3 children
      and have a bachelor degree in commerce and above 10 year experience
      in the field of Purchase. My two uncles are citizen of Canada and
      live in Montreal since 1968 and have their own business.

      Please provide me answers of my following questions I will be very
      thankful to you.

      1) Am I eligible for Quebec Immigration?
      2) How many points are required (please send me full detail of
      point system and factors)
      3) Is my uncle support me as a family member class?
      4) Is my uncle support me in Assured Job program?

      Waiting your positive response,

      Regards
      Sohail
    • Michel Aho
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        OK, since you know how to use email I am assuming that you know how to a search on the web. If no one replies to your message while you are waiting for response you can still do your own research on the web by using google.com or google.ca
        We are all lucky that technology is available to us. The only thing you can do is just use to find some answers to questions. If you are waiting for someone to lay the red carpet for you and you walk on it you will wait forever.
        When I started in this immigration business the web helps me to learn a lot of things I will never learn from anyboy. For instance how do come across this great group. I did a search on the web. See how a good the web is.

        Good luck!!