RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] Irrelevant education

  • Michel Aho
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      If you want to know how they consider his case here is what he can do. It is easy and simple. He needs to read the requirements for applying for DCS and then fill up the DCS with the supporting documents and the appropriate fees, then wait patiently. In a couple months he will know how they consider his case .

      Roozbeh <roozbehtk@...> a écrit :
      Hi folks,
      One of my friends is interested in applying for immigration through
      the Quebec. Nowhere on the MICC web site and in the evaluation
      indicated that the education must be relevant to your work experience.
      He is holding a BA but he has worked as Network Administrator
      Assistant and Network Support Staff for 6 years.
      Does anybody have any idea how they consider his case?
      Thanks

      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

    • Jean Kavalakat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        fitting reply michel!!

        JJ

        >From: Michel Aho <michel_aho@...>
        >To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] Irrelevant education
        >Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
        >
        >If you want to know how they consider his case here is what he can do. It
        >is easy and simple. He needs to read the requirements for applying for DCS
        >and then fill up the DCS with the supporting documents and the appropriate
        >fees, then wait patiently. In a couple months he will know how they
        >consider his case .
        >

        >Roozbeh <roozbehtk@...> a �crit :
        > Hi folks,
        >One of my friends is interested in applying for immigration through
        >the Quebec. Nowhere on the MICC web site and in the evaluation
        >indicated that the education must be relevant to your work experience.
        >He is holding a BA but he has worked as Network Administrator
        >Assistant and Network Support Staff for 6 years.
        >Does anybody have any idea how they consider his case?
        >Thanks

        > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization
        > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
        >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government
        >labor law poster

        >---------------------------------

      • quebec immi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          Please stop such arguments.

          Life is too sort for quarrel(s).

          Please do not get wild on others.

          Spend the time for better things.

          Roozbeh <roozbehtk@...> wrote: Please, If you cannot answer a question or you're going to make fun
          of other's questions and concerns just keep quiet. Don't bother with
          you're postings.

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Jean Kavalakat"
          <jeanjoseph21@...> wrote:

          > fitting reply michel!!
          >
          > JJ
          >

          > >From: Michel Aho <michel_aho@...>
          > >To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] Irrelevant education
          > >Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:16:00 +0200 (CEST)
          > >
          > >If you want to know how they consider his case here is what he can
          do. It
          > >is easy and simple. He needs to read the requirements for applying
          for DCS
          > >and then fill up the DCS with the supporting documents and the
          appropriate
          > >fees, then wait patiently. In a couple months he will know how
          they
          > >consider his case .
          > >

          > >Roozbeh <roozbehtk@...> a écrit :
          > > Hi folks,
          > >One of my friends is interested in applying for immigration through
          > >the Quebec. Nowhere on the MICC web site and in the evaluation
          > >indicated that the education must be relevant to your work
          experience.
          > >He is holding a BA but he has worked as Network Administrator
          > >Assistant and Network Support Staff for 6 years.
          > >Does anybody have any idea how they consider his case?
          > >Thanks

          > > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and
          naturalization
          > > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
          > >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal
          government
          > >labor law poster

          Service.