Re: ???How can I get the status of my CSQ application???

  • sskif
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2006
      If you trully believe that your timeline is out of the common
      pattern - by all means make sure you get answer about status of your
      application.

      I "patiently waited" for over than 3 years before I got myself a
      lawyer and made them do their job.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Roozbeh Takhayorie"