Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Applied for CSQ form within Canada.

  • quebec immi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Patience +Perserence is all that is needed...

      Sometime in September/October you will get your call........

      Roozbeh Takhayorie <roozbehtk@...> wrote:
      Hi folks,
      I'm currently residing in Toronto on an study perimit. I applied for
      CSQ on December 2005 and got the AOR on Feb 2006. I'm still waiting
      for the result. Has anybody gone through the process from the same
      office ( the on in Montreal ) how long it usually takes for them to
      call people to interview?
      Thanks for any response.

      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster