Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: I need oyu comments

  • M T
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 10:48 PM
      Dear Alireza,
      Thanks a lot for your reply and advises.
      Happy Norouz to you too and have a good year with your family.
      I am going to prepare a fax for them. I hope thay respond me about dates.
      I will continue French learning seriously.I will contact Mehrdad.
      Thanks again.
      Mehran

      "Ali R. Bakhtar" <arbakhtar@...> wrote:
      Hi Mehran,
      Happy new nurooz to you too, sorry for delay in responding to you sir, because I was too busy,
      here is me answers, in my knowledge:
      1- no the time line which they have wrote in that letter is not true, I have got a in this group friend, Mehrdad, that he has been invited after 2 years, and I know 2 others still waiting for about 1 an half,
      2- It depends on place of interview, in my case in Damascus about 2 and half month,
      3- it is about 11 month that I am still waiting I believe something around 1 and half year,

      My advise to you is to work seriously on your French skills, it is so important.
      by the way for updated information regarding CSQ you can contact Mehrdad, he was several days ago in Damascus for interview, I am pretty sure he will respond you.

      if you need other info feel free to contact me.
      Regards,
      Alireza,

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 10 4:17 AM
        Hi fellow would be immigrants

        I got my Csq for quebec immigration, then filed my federal papers, got an
        acknowledgement from them with my file number which is B followed by 9
        numbers.Is this the number to be used to check your online status?? please
        advise

        Jean Joseph

        42, rue claude warocquier
        95410,Groslay