Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: I need oyu comments

  • M T
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear Alireza,
      I read your points for Mehrdad, thanks for your kind.
      I sent my documents for immigration to Quebec through Canada Embasy in Iran in May 2005. after 1 week they reply me that we have recived your doc. and after 8 to 10 months we will consider your file.( about March)
      I have some questions. I will be appreciate if you answer me.

      1- the time that they said is trustable or no?
      2- Usually how long is between their answer and interview( I want to give a private French teacher in that time. also now I am learning french in KANOON)
      3- after interview and getting CSQ, how long is to getting visa?

      thanks a lot,
      Mehran

      "Ali R. Bakhtar" <arbakhtar@...> wrote:
      Dear Mehrdad, sorry for delay in responding to your email, here is your answers,
      1- I got it this May.
      2- no, I don't believe attorneys in this process.
      3- not yet,
      4- yes I have checked it several times,
      5- now I am pretty good in French, in my opinion regarding interview try to improve your French skills as much as you can, it is so important, I don't know did you find selection grid to the Québec?
      4- the main structure of interview is about the application form, and checking the documents, that is all.
      5- I they accept you they deliver CSQ documents at that session

      If you have further questions, I am in your service,

      Alireza

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006
        Dear Ali,

        Many thanks for your informative reply.

        As far as I know During 2005 Syria office was completely busy with
        the remained cases of Rasuolzadeh Class Action and they only
        responded a few new cases. However 9 month after file no. (With CSQ)
        with no reply, surely it is little bit irregular. I suggest you send
        them a fax and ask for update, I know they'll reply.

        Regarding my case I claimed 5 from 12 in French and actually I'm
        about my grade.Based on the Niveaux I only should understand simple
        and familiar
        subjects by moderate accent.For expression, I should be able to
        express my main idea with using simple sentences (I should also use
        Passé Compose and l'imparfait ).Now I have some problems:

        -The Quebecer accent, it’s really hard for me to understand.
        -I can not speak fast, but I can do express my main ideas.
        -If I found some complicated details hard to explain in French can I
        shift to English? Won't it be fatal for my interview?

        I'll be appriciated if you give me more detail on followings as I’ll
        have Interview by the next 3 weeks:

        How much interviewer asked for your details of your job experience?
        How much interviewer asked about Quebec and your plan?
        Did you make any job search?
        How long did the interview take?

        Regards

        <arbakhtar@...> wrote:

        > Dear Mehrdad, sorry for delay in responding to your email, here is
        your answers,
        > 1- I got it this May.
        > 2- no, I don't believe attorneys in this process.
        > 3- not yet,
        > 4- yes I have checked it several times,
        > 5- now I am pretty good in French, in my opinion regarding
        interview try to improve your French skills as much as you can, it is
        so important, I don't know did you find selection grid to the Qu颥c?
        > 4- the main structure of interview is about the application form,
        and checking the documents, that is all.
        > 5- I they accept you they deliver CSQ documents at that session
        >
        > If you have further questions, I am in your service,
        >
        > Alireza

        and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service
        > Immigration and naturalization service Federal government
        labor law Federal government labor law poster

        of Service.

      • M T
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 5, 2006
          Dear Alireza,
          Could you pleas help me about these questions.
          I am a little bit worried about my CSQ.
          Thanks,
          Mehran

          <arbakhtar@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sir,
          >
          > I am Iranian, got my CSQ form Quebec immigration office in
          Damascus, Syria,
          > April 2005, and applied for permanent residency visa May 2005 form
          Damascus,
          > Syria, which serves for middle east, I would like to ask you answer
          the
          > following questions:
          >
          > 1- It is about 9 months witch I am waiting, do you know
          generally when they issue medical documents, and how long does it
          take after successful medicals?
          > 2- When do they send our file to the security check, before the
          medicals or after them?
          > 3- As far as I am Electrical Engineer, with 5 years of
          exprience in electrical substation field, what can I do?

          > I highly appreciate your comments,
          > Regards,
          > Ali

          Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

          Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

        • Ali R. Bakhtar
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 26, 2006
            Dear Mehran,
            Did I respond you? I can't remember!
            Regards,

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 27, 2006
              Dear Alireza, Happy new year!
              No, you did not respond me, I will be appreciate if you answer my question.
              And now the 10 months is finished. do you suggest me about sending an Email or fax? Thanks a lot and best regards.

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 28, 2006
                Hi Mehran,
                Happy new nurooz to you too, sorry for delay in responding to you sir, because I was too busy,
                here is me answers, in my knowledge:
                1- no the time line which they have wrote in that letter is not true, I have got a in this group friend, Mehrdad, that he has been invited after 2 years, and I know 2 others still waiting for about 1 an half,
                2- It depends on place of interview, in my case in Damascus about 2 and half month,
                3- it is about 11 month that I am still waiting I believe something around 1 and half year,

                My advise to you is to work seriously on your French skills, it is so important.
                by the way for updated information regarding CSQ you can contact Mehrdad, he was several days ago in Damascus for interview, I am pretty sure he will respond you.

                if you need other info feel free to contact me.
                Regards,
                Alireza,

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 2, 2006
                  Dear Alireza,
                  Thanks a lot for your reply and advises.
                  Happy Norouz to you too and have a good year with your family.
                  I am going to prepare a fax for them. I hope thay respond me about dates.
                  I will continue French learning seriously.I will contact Mehrdad.
                  Thanks again.

                  <arbakhtar@...> wrote:

                  > Dear Sir,
                  >
                  > I am Iranian, got my CSQ form Quebec immigration office in
                  Damascus, Syria,
                  > April 2005, and applied for permanent residency visa May 2005 form
                  Damascus,
                  > Syria, which serves for middle east, I would like to ask you answer
                  the
                  > following questions:
                  >
                  > 1- It is about 9 months witch I am waiting, do you know
                  generally when they issue medical documents, and how long does it
                  take after successful medicals?
                  > 2- When do they send our file to the security check, before the
                  medicals or after them?
                  > 3- As far as I am Electrical Engineer, with 5 years of
                  exprience in electrical substation field, what can I do?

                  > I highly appreciate your comments,
                  > Regards,
                  > Ali

                  Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

                  Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

                  Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

                • Jean Kavalakat
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 10, 2006
                    Hi fellow would be immigrants

                    I got my Csq for quebec immigration, then filed my federal papers, got an
                    acknowledgement from them with my file number which is B followed by 9
                    numbers.Is this the number to be used to check your online status?? please
                    advise

                    Jean Joseph

                    42, rue claude warocquier
                    95410,Groslay