What is going on in Buffalo

  • rabbid79
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Hi Ya'll

      I sent an e-mail to buffalo about the status of my application (no
      meds yet) and all I got was : "In line for assessment"

      here is the time line:

      CSQ was recived Nov 3 2005. Federal application was sent the same
      day.

      AOR recieved on November 14 2005. since then Null.

      Anyone got similar timeline and got their meds? anyone know what is
      the traditional time line for Buffalo?

      Thanks

      Dotan
    • rommance_lover
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
        All CSQ based applicants usually get waiver for interview and meds at
        the same time. You should be getting your IA soon.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rabbid79" <shenhavbd@...>