RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] hi everyone - a doubt

  • Michel Aho
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 8 7:28 AM
      From I understood this is how it works.

      When you were given your csq there should be two copies. One is for yourself and the second one you have to join that to the federal application. The copy tha you should keep for yourself, if you look at the bottom right of the csq it is written "titulaire". That is the one you need to keep. The other copy you need to send to the federal it is written on the bottom right "immigration canada". That is the one you need to send along with your federal application. Anyway, that is what I got and the "conseiller a l'immigration" explained me that correctly. I assume every body gets two copies of the csq.
      But one thing you need to keep in mind too is that when they give you the csq they usually notify through their internal system the canadian consulate or embassy where you should file for your federal application. But they also do require to send the along your application the copy of the csq that should go to the "canada immigration".

      I hope this help.

      Jean Kavalakat <jeanjoseph21@...> a écrit :
      Hi everybody

      I got my csq and i am now preparing for my federals. I have obtained all my
      police clearance certificates etc but i see that they are not asking for the
      csq paper.Should we keep this along with the application.Its funny that in
      the federal application they are not asking for it.

      Is it normal?

      42, rue claude warocquier
      95410,Groslay
      France

      +33(0)6 18 49 90 08 (mobile)

      >From: "sskif" <sskif@...>
      >To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: anniversary
      >Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 05:43:41 -0000
      >
      >Thanks anyway man, your concern is much appreciated :) I hope one
      >way or another I will get over with it around March-April timeframe.
      >
      >--- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > sorry to hear that. I was trying to find some light in it. I guess
      > > there is none. Hopefully they'll grant you the PR very soon.
      > >
      > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sskif" <sskif@y...>
      >wrote:
      > > >
      > > > does not work this way. I'll have to wait for at least 2 years
      > > after PR
      > > > to apply for it.
      > > >
      > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis"
      ><sneigeow@y...>

      > > quick, no
      >then
      > > > silence

      Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

    • sskif
      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 6, 2006
        The contact I used in Quebec was private. As far as suggestion goes -
        I wouldn't worry that much. August was like 6 months ago, this is
        nothing out of ordinary.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"