Re: documents for the interview de Selection

  • lila_quix1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      I could be wrong here- but isnt this some sort of land title registration they are asking for?
      Some transfer or clearance certificate for land. "inmobilaria" generally refers to immobile
      assets which is generally land.
      Are you showing land as assets by any chance? Maybe if you give this context to your
      immigration lawyer, he will understand exactly what certificate it is.

      In any case, I am surprised- as I dont remember showing any fixed assets. I suppose it is
      different in Ecuador.