Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] Re: Passport request received

  • Sanjay rawat
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hi Mike...
      I like your spirits!! Hope things move fast for us. I am thinking of gettings CAIPS done.
      What do u suggest will it be better ? Though some extra $$$ but things will be more transparent...But thanks for boosting my morale.
      One thing is for sure true I know cases who got the early 2006 email from buffalo have started getting PPR. So hope you will soon be getting one...
      Cheers!!!!
      Sanjay

      rommance_lover <rommance_lover@...> wrote:
      We'll soon get that grey envelope with PPR :)

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "lila_quix1"
      <lila_quix1@y...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > I have a very similar time-line to Mike's. Sent application allong
      with all PCCs June 1st and
      > goot my medicals done in the first week of August and I got the
      early 2006 email last
      > week. SW.
      > Yes, buffalo is catching up but I think that has affected Quebec
      applicants adversely.
      > Before, straight-forward cases would be finished within 3 months
      of medicals. So Mike
      > and I would have got our PPRs in Nov at the latest. But now that
      Buffalo is spending its
      > resources in speeding the ridiculous back-log with the non-
      provincial applicants, Qc
      > applicants are taking the back-seat for sometime.
      > I am not complaining because I believe many of us do the Quebec
      route because of the
      > Federal applicants backlog and it is nice that they are not being
      penalized anymore, but I
      > cant help wishing it was done a few months later :). oh well, such
      is life.
      > But Anand's post really lifted up my spirits too. Congrats and
      Thanks.

      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
      <rommance_lover@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Congrats, Anand. Looks like Our post-CSQ timeline are almost
      same. I
      > > am awaiting for my PPR too. I am currently in the USA.
      > >

      > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Anand Gopalakrishnan
      > > <mail_2_andy2000@y...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hi guys,
      > > >
      > > > Finally I got my passport request yesterday and im gonna
      send
      > > it to buffalo.
      > > >
      > > > my time line is as follows:
      > > >
      > > > Applied for CSQ : oct 2004
      > > > CSQ interview : May 2005
      > > > Medicals done : August 2005
      > > > Passprt request letter : Jan 2006
      > > >
      > > > I applied in 'skilled worker' category and im a student
      from
      > > concordia university, montreal.
      > > >
      > > > Good luck guys...bye
      > > >
      > > > Anand
      > > > maya2yama <maya2yama@y...> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > The new montreal office is going very very slow.
      > > >
      > > > Any tips to fasten the process to get CSQ????
      > > >
      > > > Any tricks or sugesstions to fasten this crazly slow process
      of
      > > getting CSQ?
      > > >
      > > > Maya
      > > >

      > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"

      > > medicals
      > > forward
      > > "Your
      Buffalo.

      of
      > > Service.
      > > >

      > > > ---------------------------------
      > > >

      > > > "Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing."
      > > >
      > > > - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

    • vegitto1981
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 20, 2006
        Hi Anad,
        Congratulations!!!
        Can you please tell us about the online status. Is it still sayiing
        in process. have they updated the message there??If so, do yo know
        when?
        Thanks

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Sanjay rawat
        <sanjayr2@y...> wrote:

        > Hi Mike...
        > I like your spirits!! Hope things move fast for us. I am
        thinking of gettings CAIPS done.
        > What do u suggest will it be better ? Though some extra $$$ but
        things will be more transparent...But thanks for boosting my morale.
        > One thing is for sure true I know cases who got the early 2006
        email from buffalo have started getting PPR. So hope you will soon
        be getting one...
        > Cheers!!!!
        > Sanjay
        >
        > rommance_lover <rommance_lover@y...> wrote:
        > We'll soon get that grey envelope with PPR :)
        >

        > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "lila_quix1"
        > <lila_quix1@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all,
        > > I have a very similar time-line to Mike's. Sent application
        allong
        > with all PCCs June 1st and
        > > goot my medicals done in the first week of August and I got the
        > early 2006 email last
        > > week. SW.
        > > Yes, buffalo is catching up but I think that has affected Quebec
        > applicants adversely.
        > > Before, straight-forward cases would be finished within 3 months
        > of medicals. So Mike
        > > and I would have got our PPRs in Nov at the latest. But now that
        > Buffalo is spending its
        > > resources in speeding the ridiculous back-log with the non-
        > provincial applicants, Qc
        > > applicants are taking the back-seat for sometime.
        > > I am not complaining because I believe many of us do the Quebec
        > route because of the
        > > Federal applicants backlog and it is nice that they are not
        being
        > penalized anymore, but I
        > > cant help wishing it was done a few months later :). oh well,
        such
        > is life.
        > > But Anand's post really lifted up my spirits too. Congrats and
        > Thanks.

        > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
        > <rommance_lover@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Congrats, Anand. Looks like Our post-CSQ timeline are almost
        > same. I
        > > > am awaiting for my PPR too. I am currently in the USA.
        > > >

        > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Anand Gopalakrishnan

        > send
        > > > it to buffalo.

        > from