About Declaration of Financial Independence

  • LionStar VFP
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi All,

      I already prepare all the document, now the last question is about declaration of financial independence.

      I will enter Quebec with the amount of ......., if i am accepted as a Permanent Resident.

      Is it the financial for the first three months (equal to CAD 4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about CAD 14,000).

      I am waiting for your response. Please share your experience.

      Kind Regards

    • maya2yama
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
        I AM TOO IN THE SAME POSITION.

        CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................

        I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.

        HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.

        ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT

        OR

        SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.

        i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(

        PLEASE PLEASE REPLY

        I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP

        -MAYA

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, LionStar VFP
        <lionstar_vfp@y...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I already prepare all the document, now the last question is
        about declaration of financial independence.

        > I will enter Quebec with the amount of ......., if i am accepted
        as a Permanent Resident.

        > Is it the financial for the first three months (equal to CAD
        4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about CAD
        14,000).

        > I am waiting for your response. Please share your experience.
        >
        > Kind Regards

      • rommance_lover
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
          It depends on what catagory you are applying for
          Skilled Worker or sponsored spouse??

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "maya2yama"
          <maya2yama@y...> wrote:

          > I AM TOO IN THE SAME POSITION.
          >
          > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
          >
          > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
          >
          > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
          >
          > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
          >
          > OR
          >
          > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
          >

          > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
          >
          > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
          >
          > I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP
          >
          > -MAYA
          >

          > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, LionStar VFP
          > <lionstar_vfp@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > I already prepare all the document, now the last question is
          > about declaration of financial independence.
          > >
          > > I will enter Quebec with the amount of ......., if i am
          accepted
          > as a Permanent Resident.
          > >
          > > Is it the financial for the first three months (equal to CAD
          > 4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about
          CAD
          > 14,000).
          > >
          > > I am waiting for your response. Please share your experience.
          > >
          > > Kind Regards

        • YAMA MAYA
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
            It is for Skilled Worker class under Quebec Provincial Nominee Program.

            rommance_lover <rommance_lover@...> wrote: It depends on what catagory you are applying for

            <maya2yama@y...> wrote:

            > I AM TOO IN THE SAME POSITION.
            >
            > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
            >
            > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
            >
            > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
            >
            > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
            >
            > OR
            >
            > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
            >

            > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
            >
            > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
            >
            > I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP
            >
            > -MAYA
            >

            > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, LionStar VFP
            > <lionstar_vfp@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi All,
            > >
            > > I already prepare all the document, now the last question is
            > about declaration of financial independence.
            > >
            > > I will enter Quebec with the amount of ......., if i am
            accepted
            > as a Permanent Resident.
            > >
            > > Is it the financial for the first three months (equal to CAD
            > 4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about
            CAD
            > 14,000).
            > >
            > > I am waiting for your response. Please share your experience.
            > >
            > > Kind Regards

            Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

          • YAMA MAYA
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006

              <maya2yama@y...> wrote:

              > I AM TOO IN THE SAME POSITION.
              >
              > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
              >
              > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
              >
              > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
              >
              > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
              >
              > OR
              >
              > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
              >

              > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
              >
              > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
              >
              > I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP
              >
              > -MAYA
              >

              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, LionStar VFP
              > <lionstar_vfp@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi All,
              > >
              > > I already prepare all the document, now the last question is
              > about declaration of financial independence.
              > >
              > > I will enter Quebec with the amount of ......., if i am
              accepted
              > as a Permanent Resident.
              > >
              > > Is it the financial for the first three months (equal to CAD
              > 4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about
              CAD
              > 14,000).
              > >
              > > I am waiting for your response. Please share your experience.
              > >
              > > Kind Regards

              Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

              Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government labor law poster

            • T. B.
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006
                For all I know, If you're gonna stay there for 6 months you have to present
                the amount for 6 months. I'm not sure if u can present a paper from your
                account saying you have the money. Doesn anyone know that?

                Tati

              • lila_quix1
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006
                  Hi Maya,
                  I can only speak for myself. But in my interview, the interviewer barely gave my bank
                  statements a glance. He checked only the most recent bank statement and kept a copy of
                  that. I did not have the money for 6 months!! But I did take 3 months of bank statements. I
                  transferrred money to my bank on the 3rd last month but he did not see that. I had made
                  up my mind to say that it was money owed to me by my friend (which was true), if it had
                  come down to that.

                  I had other assets in the form of 401K etc which he did not even touch.

                  I think it would be wise to not have a sudden money transfer in your current bank
                  statement.

                  I was way over my points- with education and appropriate work experience. The
                  interviewer told me that he had made up his mind from just looking at that and he was
                  just testing my French (which was absolutely pathetic at that time from years of non-
                  usage). I barely managed to say, "oh I studied french long back and I have forgotten. But I
                  can easily catch up". Also, my interview was in NY where everybody seemed so nice. Again
                  this was just my experience.

                  It is also a package. I dont think one negative aspect (say not being rich or not knowing
                  good French) scores against you- but a whole bunch of negatives will.

                  Just be calm and personable in the interview- have answers for everything, say how much
                  you love the quebec french culture and you'll do fine.

                  Good Luck,

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006
                    Oh, I forgot to answer the main question. You have to show 4500 CAD. It is not a question
                    of how long you are going to stay- presumably forever. They assume you will get a job in
                    3 months.

                    --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "T. B." <tati5001@h...> wrote:

                    > For all I know, If you're gonna stay there for 6 months you have to present
                    > the amount for 6 months. I'm not sure if u can present a paper from your
                    > account saying you have the money. Doesn anyone know that?
                    >
                    > Tati
                    >

                    > >From: YAMA MAYA <maya2yama@y...>
                    > >To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: [ImmigrationQuebec] I BEG YOU PLEASE REPLY
                    > >Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:50:32 -0800 (PST)
                    > >

                    > > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
                    > >
                    > > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
                    > >
                    > > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
                    > >
                    > > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
                    > >
                    > > OR
                    > >
                    > > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
                    > >

                    > > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
                    > >
                    > > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
                    > >
                    > > -MAYA
                    > >

                    > >YAMA MAYA <maya2yama@y...> wrote:
                    > > It is for Skilled Worker class under Quebec Provincial Nominee Program.
                    > >
                    > >rommance_lover <rommance_lover@y...> wrote: It depends on what
                    > >catagory you are applying for
                    > >Skilled Worker or sponsored spouse??
                    > >
                    > >--- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "maya2yama"
                    > ><maya2yama@y...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I AM TOO IN THE SAME POSITION.
                    > > >
                    > > > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
                    > > >
                    > > > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
                    > > >
                    > > > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
                    > > >
                    > > > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
                    > > >
                    > > > OR
                    > > >
                    > > > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
                    > > >

                    > > > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
                    > > >
                    > > > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
                    > > >
                    > > > I BEG YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP
                    > > >
                    > > > -MAYA
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, LionStar VFP

                    > > > about declaration of financial independence.

                    > >accepted
                    > > > as a Permanent Resident.

                    > > > 4,500), or should be like in the Federal Skill Worker (about
                    > >CAD
                    > > > 14,000).

                    > > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization
                    > > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
                    > >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government
                    > >labor law poster

                    > >---------------------------------

                    > > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization
                    > > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
                    > >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government
                    > >labor law poster

                    > >---------------------------------

                  • lila_quix1
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006
                      all right, my mistake. The numbers have changed. I was told that it is even lesser,
                      somethin in the order of 3000 CAD. check the website.
                      http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/immigration/permanent-worker/
                      definitions.html#financial-selfsufficient

                      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "lila_quix1" <lila_quix1@y...> wrote:

                      > Oh, I forgot to answer the main question. You have to show 4500 CAD. It is not a
                      question
                      > of how long you are going to stay- presumably forever. They assume you will get a job
                      in
                      > 3 months.
                      >
                      > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "T. B." <tati5001@h...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > For all I know, If you're gonna stay there for 6 months you have to present
                      > > the amount for 6 months. I'm not sure if u can present a paper from your
                      > > account saying you have the money. Doesn anyone know that?
                      > >
                      > > Tati
                      > >

                      > > >From: YAMA MAYA <maya2yama@y...>
                      > > >To: immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com
                      > > >Subject: [ImmigrationQuebec] I BEG YOU PLEASE REPLY
                      > > >Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:50:32 -0800 (PST)
                      > > >

                      > > > CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE....................
                      > > >
                      > > > I BEG YOU PLEOPLE TO PLEASE REPLY.
                      > > >
                      > > > HOW MUCH MONEY DO I NEED TO SHOW IN THE INTERVIEW.
                      > > >
                      > > > ALSO IS IT SUFFICEINT TO SHOW JUST A STATEMENT
                      > > >
                      > > > OR
                      > > >
                      > > > SHOULD i NEED TO SHOW THAT MUCH MONEY FOR SOME 6 MONTHS PERIOD.
                      > > >

                      > > > i AM A STUDENT AND LIVE ON A 400 DOLLAR BUDGET:-(
                      > > >
                      > > > PLEASE PLEASE REPLY
                      > > >
                      > > > -MAYA
                      > > >

                      > > >YAMA MAYA <maya2yama@y...> wrote:
                      > > > It is for Skilled Worker class under Quebec Provincial Nominee Program.
                      > > >
                      > > >rommance_lover <rommance_lover@y...> wrote: It depends on what
                      > > >catagory you are applying for
                      > > >Skilled Worker or sponsored spouse??
                      > > >
                      > > >--- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "maya2yama"

                      > > >accepted

                      > > >CAD

                      > > > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization
                      > > > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
                      > > >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government
                      > > >labor law poster

                      > > > Us immigration and naturalization Immigration and naturalization
                      > > > Us immigration and naturalization service Immigration and
                      > > >naturalization service Federal government labor law Federal government
                      > > >labor law poster

                    • YAMA MAYA
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 22, 2006
                        Thanks for your kindness and time.