FBI request letter

  • americomusic
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
      I just had mi interview last week in Lima, Peru, and was accepted
      (already have the CSQ). Since Im studying in the USA they told me I
      have to submit a clearence certificate from the FBI (fingerprints)
      with should take about 3 to 4 weeks.

      I called the FBI and they told me to have my fingerprints taken in
      the police Dpt. , then buy a $18 Money Order to the US TREASURY, and
      a letter requesting that.

      My question is about the letter. How should I do it? What is the
      precise name of the Document that I need from the FBI (clearance
      check?, background check?, fingerprints check? what is it?...) and
      finally if anybody has already done this, can you post a template of
      the letter to have an idea of how it should look like.

      Thanks again for any help.
      Americo Baanante

      My Timeline:

      Send Documentation (to Mexico): June 2004
      AOR: July 2004
      REceived letter for interview: August 2005
      Interview and CSQ: Sept. 28, 2005
    • Hazycrazy Nut
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
        wow, man I appreciate your patience

        14 months after AOR for interview date letter.

        Things seem to work pretty fast hey!

        --- americomusic <AMERICO_BAANANTE@...> wrote:

        > I just had mi interview last week in Lima, Peru, and
        > was accepted
        > (already have the CSQ). Since Im studying in the USA
        > they told me I
        > have to submit a clearence certificate from the FBI
        > (fingerprints)
        > with should take about 3 to 4 weeks.
        >
        > I called the FBI and they told me to have my
        > fingerprints taken in
        > the police Dpt. , then buy a $18 Money Order to the
        > US TREASURY, and
        > a letter requesting that.
        >
        > My question is about the letter. How should I do it?
        > What is the
        > precise name of the Document that I need from the
        > FBI (clearance
        > check?, background check?, fingerprints check? what
        > is it?...) and
        > finally if anybody has already done this, can you
        > post a template of
        > the letter to have an idea of how it should look
        > like.
        >
        > Thanks again for any help.
        > Americo Baanante
        >
        > My Timeline:
        >
        > Send Documentation (to Mexico): June 2004
        > AOR: July 2004
        > REceived letter for interview: August 2005
        > Interview and CSQ: Sept. 28, 2005

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • Hazycrazy Nut
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
          Hi AMERICO_BAANANTE

          How was your interview?

          En Francise or en anglais?
          C'est beaucoup difficiele il ya petit difficile?

          Merci

          http://mail.yahoo.com