Mexico CSQ

  • Matthieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2005
      Hi,

      Just wanted to share with you all the fact that I finally sent my
      application to Mexico. I sent it about a week ago. My question is, how
      long does it usually take to recevive the AOR from mexico. Anybody
      know? Or is there any other way of knowing that they received my
      application and everything's okay? If anyone's had experince with
      mexico I'd appreciate any insights.

      Take care.
    • michel_aho
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2005
        Check this website and you will have an idea of how long it will
        take.A question for you, where did you apply from?

        http://www.immigration-
        quebec.gouv.qc.ca/francais/mexico/tarifs_paiement_DCS.html

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Matthieu"