Re: time line

  • yashiq25
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
      phone # is 613-941-2170

      ms. sophie is there

      n i have also heard that if ur meds have gone thorugh then they must
      be waitin for background checks.

      u can check ur status through email
      re-buffalo-im-enquiry@...

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy Nut

    • Hazycrazy Nut
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
        Hi All,

        Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
        2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?

        I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
        except the Acknowledgement letter.

        I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
        nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
        phone calls.

        Anyone in the same boat as me?

        Waiting is painful.

        Thnx

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mcsaha
        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
          Thanks a lot for sharing that number. I'll try to call in for a status
          update.

          -Mike

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "yashiq25" <yashiq25@y...>

        • mcsaha
          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
            You can call SIQ-NY number and ask when can you expect date for an
            interview. I did almost once a month until I got the letter for
            interview:)

            -Mike

            <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
            > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
            >
            > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
            > except the Acknowledgement letter.
            >
            > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
            > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
            > phone calls.
            >
            > Anyone in the same boat as me?
            >
            > Waiting is painful.
            >
            > Thnx
            >

            > __________________________________
            > http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Hazycrazy Nut
            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
              Merci Beaucoup Mike

              --- mcsaha <mcsaha@...> wrote:

              > You can call SIQ-NY number and ask when can you
              > expect date for an
              > interview. I did almost once a month until I got the
              > letter for
              > interview:)
              >
              > -Mike
              >

              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy
              > Nut
              > <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
              > > Hi All,
              > >
              > > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
              > > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
              > >
              > > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard
              > anything
              > > except the Acknowledgement letter.
              > >
              > > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
              > > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email
              > and
              > > phone calls.
              > >
              > > Anyone in the same boat as me?
              > >
              > > Waiting is painful.
              > >
              > > Thnx
              > >

              > > __________________________________
              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • michel_aho
              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 8, 2005
                Of course, waiting is painful but you have to be patient. they will
                respond you for sure since they mailed back to you the
                aknowledgement receipt. On their website they wrote that they
                process takes between 8-10 months from the date on your receipt to
                the date you will have your interview. I believe when you are
                nearing the 8 months they will let you know the date and place and
                time of your interview. So I will advise to be patient. Another
                advice is don't try to email them or calls. That might make them
                upset. Especially if they know that you are still the timeframe they
                specify on their website (New-York) bureau. Go to this following
                link and you will read about the processing times
                http://www.immigration-
                quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/new_york/fees_payment_DCS.html

                Another advice is your application is missing some documents they
                might write and request those documents. They will give you 90 days
                to mail the missing documents back to them. So be ready for anything
                to avoid any unecessary delays.

                Good luck and be patient.

                <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:

                > Hi All,
                >
                > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                >
                > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
                > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                >
                > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
                > phone calls.
                >
                > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                >
                > Waiting is painful.
                >
                > Thnx
                >

                > __________________________________
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Hazycrazy Nut
                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 8, 2005
                  Thanks michel_aho

                  --- michel_aho <michel_aho@...> wrote:

                  > Of course, waiting is painful but you have to be
                  > patient. they will
                  > respond you for sure since they mailed back to you
                  > the
                  > aknowledgement receipt. On their website they wrote
                  > that they
                  > process takes between 8-10 months from the date on
                  > your receipt to
                  > the date you will have your interview. I believe
                  > when you are
                  > nearing the 8 months they will let you know the date
                  > and place and
                  > time of your interview. So I will advise to be
                  > patient. Another
                  > advice is don't try to email them or calls. That
                  > might make them
                  > upset. Especially if they know that you are still
                  > the timeframe they
                  > specify on their website (New-York) bureau. Go to
                  > this following
                  > link and you will read about the processing times
                  > http://www.immigration-

                  quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/new_york/fees_payment_DCS.html

                  > Another advice is your application is missing some
                  > documents they
                  > might write and request those documents. They will
                  > give you 90 days
                  > to mail the missing documents back to them. So be
                  > ready for anything
                  > to avoid any unecessary delays.
                  >

                  > Good luck and be patient.
                  >

                  > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy
                  > Nut
                  > <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi All,
                  > >
                  > > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                  > > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                  > >
                  > > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard
                  > anything
                  > > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                  > >
                  > > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                  > > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email
                  > and
                  > > phone calls.
                  > >
                  > > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                  > >
                  > > Waiting is painful.
                  > >
                  > > Thnx
                  > >

                  > > __________________________________
                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • yashiq25
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 10, 2005
                    hi all

                    i applied to federal govt some time ago n i wanted to share my time
                    line with u all n also if some of u can share urs with me

                    april 2005: got csq

                    may 2005: applied federal govt

                    may 2005: got aor

                    july 2005: got IA and medicals

                    august 2005: medicals done

                    n now waitin. wud like if some other ppl also shared their time line