Re: time line

  • rommance_lover
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 3, 2005
      It seems like our timeline is close. My medical was sent out by the
      end of July. I am still awaiting:) Check out my timeline on the
      database.

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay" <aminrafay@y...>
      wrote:
      > hi
      >
      > i got my csq this march and applied 4 federal may 2005 in july they
      > asked me do the medicals n send them updated financial statemen. in
      > august i did my medical. i just want to know after how many months
      may
      > i expect my passport request
    • aminrafay
      Message 2 of 18 , Oct 4, 2005
        hi

        i just wanted to know if u heard from the federal govt. i called
        ottawa medical but they havenot checked my medical so i am still waiting

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 4, 2005
          what is the phone number there to check status?
          Thanks,
          Mike

          Message 4 of 18 , Oct 4, 2005
            I am yet to hear from Buffalo on passport request.

            Message 5 of 18 , Oct 5, 2005
              i was told 2day that my medicals have been forwarded to buffalo
              counsulate lets c how much more time it takes

              Message 6 of 18 , Oct 5, 2005
                yeah rommance_lover the lady there told me that they lookin at the
                meds they recieved on 2 sept so urs must have been forwarded to
                buffalo ages ago so maybe ur decision wud be made. i have also heard
                that buffalo has reached its quota for sw so i dont know if its federa
                l sw or ones including provincinal nominess as well. i think u can
                email buffalo counsulate as well and ask them abt ur application
                status i dont have the phone number or the email rite now on me sorry
                abt that.

                Message 7 of 18 , Oct 5, 2005
                  Thanks for your response.First I thought you had a phone # for
                  Ottawa Medical Center. Anyways, it's great to know that Buffalo was
                  processing Sept 2 medical records.

                  QUOTA is only valid for Federal app. We already were counted once
                  for CSQ, so we are not coounted in Federal level anymore.

                  Keeping finger crossed for Passport request letter.
                  Good luck to you too

                  -Mike

                  <aminrafay@y...> wrote:
                  > yeah rommance_lover the lady there told me that they lookin at the
                  > meds they recieved on 2 sept so urs must have been forwarded to
                  > buffalo ages ago so maybe ur decision wud be made. i have also
                  heard
                  > that buffalo has reached its quota for sw so i dont know if its
                  federa
                  > l sw or ones including provincinal nominess as well. i think u can
                  > email buffalo counsulate as well and ask them abt ur application
                  > status i dont have the phone number or the email rite now on me
                  sorry
                  > abt that.
                  >
                  > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay"
                  <aminrafay@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > i was told 2day that my medicals have been forwarded to buffalo
                  > > counsulate lets c how much more time it takes
                  > >
                  > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
                  > > <rommance_lover@y...> wrote:
                  > > > I am yet to hear from Buffalo on passport request.
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "aminrafay"
                  <aminrafay@y...>

                  > > waiting

                  > by the

                  > > > <aminrafay@y...>

                  > > they
                  > > statemen. in
                  > > months
                • Hazycrazy Nut
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                    Strange!!!
                    people can forget such important phone numbers.
                    Je ne comprais pas.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • yashiq25
                    Message 9 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                      phone # is 613-941-2170

                      ms. sophie is there

                      n i have also heard that if ur meds have gone thorugh then they must
                      be waitin for background checks.

                      u can check ur status through email
                      re-buffalo-im-enquiry@...

                      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy Nut

                    • Hazycrazy Nut
                      Message 10 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                        Hi All,

                        Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                        2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?

                        I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
                        except the Acknowledgement letter.

                        I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                        nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
                        phone calls.

                        Anyone in the same boat as me?

                        Waiting is painful.

                        Thnx

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • mcsaha
                        Message 11 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                          Thanks a lot for sharing that number. I'll try to call in for a status
                          update.

                          -Mike

                          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "yashiq25" <yashiq25@y...>

                        • mcsaha
                          Message 12 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                            You can call SIQ-NY number and ask when can you expect date for an
                            interview. I did almost once a month until I got the letter for
                            interview:)

                            -Mike

                            <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
                            > Hi All,
                            >
                            > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                            > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                            >
                            > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
                            > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                            >
                            > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                            > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
                            > phone calls.
                            >
                            > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                            >
                            > Waiting is painful.
                            >
                            > Thnx
                            >

                            > __________________________________
                            > http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • Hazycrazy Nut
                            Message 13 of 18 , Oct 6, 2005
                              Merci Beaucoup Mike

                              --- mcsaha <mcsaha@...> wrote:

                              > You can call SIQ-NY number and ask when can you
                              > expect date for an
                              > interview. I did almost once a month until I got the
                              > letter for
                              > interview:)
                              >
                              > -Mike
                              >

                              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy
                              > Nut
                              > <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
                              > > Hi All,
                              > >
                              > > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                              > > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                              > >
                              > > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard
                              > anything
                              > > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                              > >
                              > > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                              > > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email
                              > and
                              > > phone calls.
                              > >
                              > > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                              > >
                              > > Waiting is painful.
                              > >
                              > > Thnx
                              > >

                              > > __________________________________
                              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                              http://mail.yahoo.com
                            • michel_aho
                              Message 14 of 18 , Oct 8, 2005
                                Of course, waiting is painful but you have to be patient. they will
                                respond you for sure since they mailed back to you the
                                aknowledgement receipt. On their website they wrote that they
                                process takes between 8-10 months from the date on your receipt to
                                the date you will have your interview. I believe when you are
                                nearing the 8 months they will let you know the date and place and
                                time of your interview. So I will advise to be patient. Another
                                advice is don't try to email them or calls. That might make them
                                upset. Especially if they know that you are still the timeframe they
                                specify on their website (New-York) bureau. Go to this following
                                link and you will read about the processing times
                                http://www.immigration-
                                quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/new_york/fees_payment_DCS.html

                                Another advice is your application is missing some documents they
                                might write and request those documents. They will give you 90 days
                                to mail the missing documents back to them. So be ready for anything
                                to avoid any unecessary delays.

                                Good luck and be patient.

                                <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:

                                > Hi All,
                                >
                                > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                                > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                                >
                                > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard anything
                                > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                                >
                                > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                                > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email and
                                > phone calls.
                                >
                                > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                                >
                                > Waiting is painful.
                                >
                                > Thnx
                                >

                                > __________________________________
                                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                              • Hazycrazy Nut
                                Message 15 of 18 , Oct 8, 2005
                                  Thanks michel_aho

                                  --- michel_aho <michel_aho@...> wrote:

                                  > Of course, waiting is painful but you have to be
                                  > patient. they will
                                  > respond you for sure since they mailed back to you
                                  > the
                                  > aknowledgement receipt. On their website they wrote
                                  > that they
                                  > process takes between 8-10 months from the date on
                                  > your receipt to
                                  > the date you will have your interview. I believe
                                  > when you are
                                  > nearing the 8 months they will let you know the date
                                  > and place and
                                  > time of your interview. So I will advise to be
                                  > patient. Another
                                  > advice is don't try to email them or calls. That
                                  > might make them
                                  > upset. Especially if they know that you are still
                                  > the timeframe they
                                  > specify on their website (New-York) bureau. Go to
                                  > this following
                                  > link and you will read about the processing times
                                  > http://www.immigration-

                                  quebec.gouv.qc.ca/anglais/new_york/fees_payment_DCS.html

                                  > Another advice is your application is missing some
                                  > documents they
                                  > might write and request those documents. They will
                                  > give you 90 days
                                  > to mail the missing documents back to them. So be
                                  > ready for anything
                                  > to avoid any unecessary delays.
                                  >

                                  > Good luck and be patient.
                                  >

                                  > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Hazycrazy
                                  > Nut
                                  > <hazycrazynut@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Hi All,
                                  > >
                                  > > Has anyone applied for CSQ in FEBRUARY/MARCH/APRIL
                                  > > 2005 to NEW YORK, USA and not heard after that?
                                  > >
                                  > > I had applied in March 2005. I have not heard
                                  > anything
                                  > > except the Acknowledgement letter.
                                  > >
                                  > > I am not sure of anything now, no interview no
                                  > > nothing. They do not respond positively to Email
                                  > and
                                  > > phone calls.
                                  > >
                                  > > Anyone in the same boat as me?
                                  > >
                                  > > Waiting is painful.
                                  > >
                                  > > Thnx
                                  > >

                                  > > __________________________________
                                  > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                                • yashiq25
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Oct 10, 2005
                                    hi all

                                    i applied to federal govt some time ago n i wanted to share my time
                                    line with u all n also if some of u can share urs with me

                                    april 2005: got csq

                                    may 2005: applied federal govt

                                    may 2005: got aor

                                    july 2005: got IA and medicals

                                    august 2005: medicals done

                                    n now waitin. wud like if some other ppl also shared their time line