US OPENINGS

  • shawn po
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Currently, we have 23 openings, listed below, that we are trying to
      fill for our client currently. It's a mixture of consulting
      contracts
      as well as permanent jobs.please specify if you already have a valid
      H1B visa.

      Please click here to view all the detail of these job openings, and
      how to apply for them: www.hotjobzusa.com

      Contact our partner for cases from GUJRAT, MUMBAI, and PUNE:-

      Contact our partners :-

      Hubglobal Technologies
      402/3 New York Plaza, Judges Bungalow Road
      Bodakdev
      Ahmedabad 380015
      Gujarat (INDIA)
      Ph :- +91-79-30127378, 26872896, 26871022
      Tele Fax :- +91-79-30120378

      Here is the summary for the 23 openings:
      AXAPTA - S. CA -
      C / C++ / Win 32 - Boise, ID -
      C Dev Embedded - Boise, ID -
      Cold Fusion - San Diego, CA -
      Data Entry - Yorba Linda, CA -
      Electronics Technician - Irvine, CA -
      IT Consultant - New York -
      JDE One World CNC Dev - McLean, VA -
      Lotus Notes Admin/Dev - Pleasanton, California -
      Machine Maintenance Position - Palo Alto, CA -
      MCSE Engineer - McLean, VA -
      Oracle DBA with Sybase - Los Angeles, CA -
      Oracle-Trainers - Various Locations in US -
      Palm Developer - Boise, ID -
      PeopleSoft HR eRecruit - San Jose, CA -
      PeopleSoft Technical - Binghampton, NY -
      Production Manager - San Jose, CA -
      Project Mgr Junior - Ventura County, CA -
      Salesman with IT - Newport Beach, CA -
      SAP mysap.com - MI -
      Systems Analyst - McLean, VA -
      Technical Support - Boise, ID -

      www.hotjobzusa.com
      www.bigappleinfotech.com
      please response us at www.hotjobzusa.com or
      jobz@...
      right now there are still some vacancies left for various job
      openings in
      USA/CANADA/AUSTRALIA.If you are serious in persuing your future
      abroad with
      all the benefits please respond us at jobz@...
      are a
      US Registered company with 3 branches in USA,One in UK,two in
      CANADA ,Two in
      Australia and we also have a registered office in LGF-116 World
      Trade
      Center,Babar Avenue,Near Barakhamba Road,New Delhi-110001.In india
      you can
      contact us at +91 11 51527914/15,9871082019 .Only respond if you are
      serious
      about your future and if you have a valid passport.For USA we will
      give you
      a job offer letter from India itself we guarantee you a minimum
      salary of 22
      lakh rupees -80 lakh per annum. For canada / Australia we have to
      file your
      migration first then once you land over there only then you will be
      provided
      with a job opportunity.We are a 7 year old Multinational company, We
      deal in
      software development,job placement abroad,Migration,Tours and
      Travels.
      ''Great people do not wait for an opportunity,They create
      opportunity''
      www.hotjobzusa.com www.bigapplejobz.com www.bigappleinfotech.com
      www.bigapple-tours-travels.com email-jobz@... For
      case
      processing you have to visit our new delhi office in world trade
      center
      Message from www.hotjobzusa.com times job for openings in
      usa/uk/australia/canada you can call me @ 9871082019.
      H1B QUOTA IS GETTING OVER VERY VERY SOON. YOU CAN CONTACT US THRU
      MAIL ,PHONE OR YOU ARE WELCOME TO VISIT ANY OF OUR BRANCHES FOR FEE
      STRUCTURE AND PROCEDURE

      Hurry h1b visa will be over very soon.Only serious inquiries
      only.Must have a valid passport.Mail us your cv first if the cv gets
      shortlisted we will send you the fee structure ,terms and
      conditions.
      "Great people do not wait for opportunity they create
      opportunity".Once you meet our requirements we will assist you in
      filing your H1b work visa.Job offer letter will be provided from
      here itself.