Re: Quebec

  • de_lacroixr
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 13, 2005
      Eric,
      Of curse you can live and work in Quebec. Quebec est la joie de vie.
      Il faut que tu apprennes a parler en Francais et tout ira bien. You
      have chosen the best province in Canada for your future!
      Good Luck & Bonne Chance!
      Robert

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "ask me" <ems19440@y...>
      wrote:
      > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was recently
      > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the country Via
      > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want to
      know
      > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I will now
      be
      > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
      >
      > Eric
    • Small Universe
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 14, 2005
        Eric,

        if you will be a Canadian citizen, you will be able to work, live and die anywhere you want in Canada, including Quebec

        regards

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 15, 2005
          Eric, I have a question for you. I applied to be an US citizen sometime
          ago and I was recently informed that application was accepted. I am
          enterint the coutnry Via Vermont (that's where it was filed)... I'm
          Canadian. I want to know if I would be eligible to work and live in
          Florida, since I will now be an US citizen. Thanks!

          wrote:
          > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was recently
          > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the country Via
          > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want to know
          > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I will now
          be
          > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
          >
          > Eric
        • Jim Davis
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 15, 2005
            Sskif,

            How did you apply to the American citizenship ? How long it took for you to get the citizenship and what are the requerimients ? Thanks.

            wrote:
            > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was recently
            > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the country Via
            > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want to know
            > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I will now
            be
            > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
            >
            > Eric

          • sskif
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 16, 2005
              Sorry Jim, I was just being sarcastic and mocked Eric :) I'm not an
              american citizen.

              --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Jim Davis
              <jim_davis2005@y...> wrote:
              > Sskif,
              >
              > How did you apply to the American citizenship ? How long it took
              for you to get the citizenship and what are the requerimients ?
              Thanks.

              > sskif <sskif@y...> wrote:
              > Eric, I have a question for you. I applied to be an US citizen
              sometime
              > ago and I was recently informed that application was accepted. I am
              > enterint the coutnry Via Vermont (that's where it was filed)... I'm
              > Canadian. I want to know if I would be eligible to work and live in
              > Florida, since I will now be an US citizen. Thanks!
              >

              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "ask me" <ems19440@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was
              recently
              > > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the country
              Via
              > > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want to
              know
              > > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I will
              now
              > be
              > > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
              > >
              > > Eric

              Service.

            • de_lacroixr
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 16, 2005
                Sskif,
                That was good one!

                For Jim:

                Go to http://uscis.gov/graphics/citizenship/index.htm
                There you'll find how to become US citizen...

                Cheers,

                Robert

                --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sskif" <sskif@y...> wrote:
                > Sorry Jim, I was just being sarcastic and mocked Eric :) I'm not
                an
                > american citizen.
                >
                > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Jim Davis
                > <jim_davis2005@y...> wrote:
                > > Sskif,
                > >
                > > How did you apply to the American citizenship ? How long it took
                > for you to get the citizenship and what are the requerimients ?
                > Thanks.
                > >
                > > sskif <sskif@y...> wrote:
                > > Eric, I have a question for you. I applied to be an US citizen
                > sometime
                > > ago and I was recently informed that application was accepted. I
                am
                > > enterint the coutnry Via Vermont (that's where it was filed)...
                I'm
                > > Canadian. I want to know if I would be eligible to work and live
                in
                > > Florida, since I will now be an US citizen. Thanks!
                > >

                > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "ask me"
                <ems19440@y...>
                > > wrote:
                > > > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was
                > recently
                > > > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the
                country
                > Via
                > > > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want
                > know
                > > > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I
                will
                > now
                > > be
                > > > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
                > > >
                > > > Eric

                > Service.

              • Max Pilipis
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 16, 2005
                  I think he was beign fisiciuos (is that how you spell it?) :)

                  Max

                  > Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:52:10 -0700 (PDT)
                  > From: Jim Davis <jim_davis2005@...>
                  > Subject: Re: Re: Quebec
                  >
                  > Sskif,
                  >
                  > How did you apply to the American citizenship ? How long it took for you to get the citizenship
                  > and what are the requerimients ? Thanks.
                  >
                  > sskif <sskif@...> wrote:
                  > Eric, I have a question for you. I applied to be an US citizen sometime
                  > ago and I was recently informed that application was accepted. I am
                  > enterint the coutnry Via Vermont (that's where it was filed)... I'm
                  > Canadian. I want to know if I would be eligible to work and live in
                  > Florida, since I will now be an US citizen. Thanks!
                  >

                  > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "ask me" <ems19440@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > I applied to be a Canadian citizen sometime ago and I was recently
                  > > informed the application was accepted. I am entering the country Via
                  > > Ontario (that's where it was filed)...I'm an American. I want to know
                  > > if I would be eligible to work and live in Quebec, since I will now
                  > be
                  > > a Canadian citizen. Anyone know?? Please get back, Thanks!
                  > >
                  > > Eric

                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                • eric
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 18, 2005
                    I know that sounded like a dumb question, it's just that I know Quebec has it's own laws and requirements for residency. I just wasn't sure.

                    Eric

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 18, 2005
                      Alguem fala portugues?

                    • de_lacroixr
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 18, 2005
                        se quer imigrar a Canadá você tem que aprender francês e/ou
                        inglês
                        Obrigado.
                        Robert

                        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, Flavio Gontijo
                        <flavio_gontijo@y...> wrote:
                        > Alguem fala portugues?

                        > Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis.
                        > Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/
                      • José Carlos Costa
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 19, 2005
                          Sim. De onde vc é?

                          Abraços,

                          /Zeca_________________________________
                          José Carlos Costa
                          Gerência de Projetos - Trouble Management
                          ISE - Telefonica de São Paulo
                          (11) 3150.6100 / (011) 8163.5418
                          te.mediacao.ip@...

                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 19, 2005
                            Sou de Belo Horizonte, e estou querendo ir para
                            Quebec.. Voce mora em Quebec? ou no Brasil?
                            --- José Carlos Costa <te.mediacao.ip@...>