Re: Best time of the year to migrate!

  • Denis
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2005
      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Mauricio" <
      > basically because here the rent goes from July to June, so the 30th
      June is the last day (usually) in their old apartment.

      How do people rent starting at any date other than July 1st?
      Is it possible to sign a lease for a shorter period of time?

      Thanks.
      Denis
    • sskif
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2005
        It's a pain in the ass, I gotta tell you. Yes, it's still possible to
        find a place to rent all year round and for shorter periods but the
        choice is very limited :(

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...> wrote:
        > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Mauricio" <
        > > basically because here the rent goes from July to June, so the 30th
        > June is the last day (usually) in their old apartment.
        >
        > How do people rent starting at any date other than July 1st?
        > Is it possible to sign a lease for a shorter period of time?
        >
        > Thanks.
        > Denis
      • Flavio Gontijo
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005
          Mario?? e vc mesmo?
          --- Mario Mauricio <mnicolasmh@...> escreveu:

          ---------------------------------
          Hi Luiz,
          Yes, it is true; June is a good time to come to
          Quebec. Summer here is very
          similar to the weather in Brazil and there are a lot
          of people moving,
          basically because here the rent goes from July to
          June, so the 30th June is
          the last day (usually) in their old apartment.

          Hope to see you soon here

          À bientôt!
          Mario