RE: [ImmigrationQuebec] Best time of the year to migrate!

  • Mario Mauricio
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2005
      Hi Luiz,
      Yes, it is true; June is a good time to come to Quebec. Summer here is very
      similar to the weather in Brazil and there are a lot of people moving,
      basically because here the rent goes from July to June, so the 30th June is
      the last day (usually) in their old apartment.

      Hope to see you soon here

      À bientôt!
      Mario

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2005
        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Mauricio" <
        > basically because here the rent goes from July to June, so the 30th
        June is the last day (usually) in their old apartment.

        How do people rent starting at any date other than July 1st?
        Is it possible to sign a lease for a shorter period of time?

        Thanks.
        Denis
      • sskif
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2005
          It's a pain in the ass, I gotta tell you. Yes, it's still possible to
          find a place to rent all year round and for shorter periods but the
          choice is very limited :(

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...> wrote:
          > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Mario Mauricio" <
          > > basically because here the rent goes from July to June, so the 30th
          > June is the last day (usually) in their old apartment.
          >
          > How do people rent starting at any date other than July 1st?
          > Is it possible to sign a lease for a shorter period of time?
          >
          > Thanks.
          > Denis
        • Flavio Gontijo
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 20, 2005