Re: Problem with landing

  • sskif
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
      The immigration visa is valid till the date of the validity of the
      medical exam ( which is valid 12 months after taking the exam).

      --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, paul eid <pauleid@y...>
      wrote:
      > hi and i wish you will solve your problem, i just want
      > it to ask you a question and it's very important to me
      > to know the answer. how long is the immigration visa
      > is valid on you passport? is it for six month...
      > i apreciate who ever can give me an answer.
      > thank you.
      >

      > --- sskif <sskif@y...> wrote:
      > > You better contact Immigration Canada about it.
      > > Chances are that if
      > > you don't land by the time of visa expiry, you will
      > > have to start the
      > > immigration process all over again.
      > >

      > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com,
      > > "sabinekolisch"
      > > <sabine.kolisch@g...> wrote:
      > > > Hi All,
      > > >
      > > > I have an important question about landing. I have
      > > already got my
      > > > permanent residency visa, but due to some family
      > > problems I can not
      > > > land to Quebec permanently before the expiration
      > > date of my visa.
      > > >
      > > > I plan to leave Quebec just after my landing, and
      > > I will not be able
      > > > to come back at least for six months. Does anybody
      > > know what would be
      > > > the consequences of this?
      > > >
      > > > Thank you very much for your answers in advance,
      > > >
      > > > Sabine

      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • sskif
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
        No, she can leave once the PR card arrives without any problems.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...> wrote:
        > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabinekolisch"
        >

        > Sabine,
        >
        > > I can not land to Quebec permanently before the expiration date of
        my
        > > visa.
        > >
        > > I plan to leave Quebec just after my landing.
        >
        > It is hard to understand what you are saying (at least for me). You
        > either land or you don't. Once you land you can leave (if you have
        to)
        > for a while without loosing your PR.
        >
        > Denis.
      • Denis
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
          I thought one can give a friend's address to send the PR card to.

          --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sskif" <sskif@y...> wrote:
          > No, she can leave once the PR card arrives without any problems.
          >
          > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...> wrote:
          > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabinekolisch"
          > >

          > > Sabine,
          > >
          > > > I can not land to Quebec permanently before the expiration date of
          > my
          > > > visa.
          > > >
          > > > I plan to leave Quebec just after my landing.
          > >
          > > It is hard to understand what you are saying (at least for me). You
          > > either land or you don't. Once you land you can leave (if you have
          > to)
          > > for a while without loosing your PR.
          > >
          > > Denis.
        • paul eid
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
            hi, thank you for your e.mail, but my medical exam has
            been done 11 month ago and i just got a letter that it
            showes, that it's time to pay the permenant resident
            fees in title to get your immigration visa!!!!!!!! and
            also i had to renew my quebec papers(which it was semi
            automaticely renewed)!!!! everyhting with my papers
            was so weard that i don't know if someone had the same
            situation like mine.
            I will let you know guys how it's going to end,all i
            need some time to sell my house in USA and the stuff
            that we have in a decent time.

            __________________________________
            Discover Yahoo!
          • Mario Mauricio
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 1, 2005
              Paul
              Given your situation, I'd recommend you to write a letter to the Canadian
              Embassy to make them notice that it is VERY difficult to do everything (sell
              your house, the move itself, find where exactly you're going to arrive, etc)
              in just ONE MONTH. And make them notice too, that it was not YOUR fault the
              fact that the process took almost 11 months.

              I remember that in the letter they sent to me there was a paragraph saying
              that in case THEIR internal process took more time than the validity of the
              medicals, I would have to pass them (meds) again. So, maybe there's your
              answer.

              Bon chance et à bientôt!

              Mario.

              --- sskif <sskif@...> wrote:

              > The immigration visa is valid till the date of the
              > validity of the
              > medical exam ( which is valid 12 months after taking
              > the exam).
              >
              > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, paul eid
              > <pauleid@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > hi and i wish you will solve your problem, i just
              > want
              > > it to ask you a question and it's very important
              > to me
              > > to know the answer. how long is the immigration
              > visa
              > > is valid on you passport? is it for six month...
              > > i apreciate who ever can give me an answer.
              > > thank you.
              > >

              > > --- sskif <sskif@y...> wrote:
              > > > You better contact Immigration Canada about
              > it.
              > > > Chances are that if
              > > > you don't land by the time of visa expiry, you
              > will
              > > > have to start the
              > > > immigration process all over again.
              > > >

              > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com,

              > have
              > > > already got my
              > family
              > > > problems I can not
              > expiration
              > > > date of my visa.

              > and
              > > > I will not be able
              > anybody
              > > > know what would be

              > advance,

              > protection around
              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • sskif
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
                Of course you can. Just don't tell immigration officials this :) I'm
                not sure if this is entirely legal to allow someone else to receive
                your PR card and send it over the border.

                wrote:
                > I thought one can give a friend's address to send the PR card to.
                >
                > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sskif" <sskif@y...>
                wrote:
                > > No, she can leave once the PR card arrives without any problems.
                > >
                > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "Denis" <sneigeow@y...>
                wrote:
                > > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "sabinekolisch"
                > > >

                > > > Sabine,

                > > my

                > > > It is hard to understand what you are saying (at least for me).
                You
                > > > either land or you don't. Once you land you can leave (if you
                have
                > > to)
                > > > for a while without loosing your PR.
                > > >
                > > > Denis.
              • sskif
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
                  In some cases they extend the validity of medical exams. Like in my
                  case I know for a fact they extended it for 7 months. Though now it's
                  over 3 years, so I guess I'll have to do them again. Hopefully some
                  time soon.

                  wrote:
                  > hi, thank you for your e.mail, but my medical exam has
                  > been done 11 month ago and i just got a letter that it
                  > showes, that it's time to pay the permenant resident
                  > fees in title to get your immigration visa!!!!!!!! and
                  > also i had to renew my quebec papers(which it was semi
                  > automaticely renewed)!!!! everyhting with my papers
                  > was so weard that i don't know if someone had the same
                  > situation like mine.
                  > I will let you know guys how it's going to end,all i
                  > need some time to sell my house in USA and the stuff
                  > that we have in a decent time.
                  >
                  > --- sskif <sskif@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > The immigration visa is valid till the date of the
                  > > validity of the
                  > > medical exam ( which is valid 12 months after taking
                  > > the exam).
                  > >
                  > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, paul eid
                  > > <pauleid@y...>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > > hi and i wish you will solve your problem, i just
                  > > want
                  > > > it to ask you a question and it's very important
                  > > to me
                  > > > to know the answer. how long is the immigration
                  > > visa
                  > > > is valid on you passport? is it for six month...
                  > > > i apreciate who ever can give me an answer.
                  > > > thank you.

                  > > it.
                  > > will

                  > > have
                  > > family
                  > > expiration

                  > > and
                  > > anybody

                  > > advance,

                  > > protection around
                  > > > http://mail.yahoo.com
                  > >

                  > __________________________________
                  > Discover Yahoo!
                  > Stay in touch with email, IM, photo sharing and more. Check it out!
                  > http://discover.yahoo.com/stayintouch.html
                • paul eid
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 2, 2005
                    Thanks Mario for your e.mail, i will inform you about
                    this situation as soon as i get an answer from the
                    immigration service in buffalo.

                    Merci pour votre aide.

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • rahul roy
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 4, 2005
                      Hi All,

                      If anyone is interested in buying the French leaning book Scenarios Professionnels, please contact me.It's a very good book for the French language beginners.

                      I have one brand new copy with me and willing to sell the same.

                      Thanks.

                      Rgds

                      Rahul

                    • raman kumar