Current News

  • vdgpsbne
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2005
      I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. Here is a free service that can help. http://allapprovelender.com take 30 seconds and fill out this free form
    • julxobznmh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
        I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. Here is a free service that can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzIvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvajdwd2p1bTgxaWF2cjh3 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
      • nxvxterusths
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
          I refinanced my home at an incredible interest rate, I now save over 6000.00 a year on my home loan payments. You can check it out here. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzIvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvcXZmOXNoaWpqM3hpamNhMnNqcWpt take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
        • aetypbsmdyx
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5, 2005
            I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. This free service can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzQvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUveWc0ZTVrOXJ3ajZicmdiOWk3OXhx take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money