Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] HI

  • Zurilay Hernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2005
      are 2 diferent process, and the result is almost the same
      Through CSQ as work skill, it will take aprox. 2 years, 1 year for CSQ and 1 year in the federal, and you can not work until you finish the 2 process, first the CSQ and then the federal. The only diference through CSQ, it's you will deemed Quebec and Candian resident, so you would have another benefit (such as pay university inside quebec as Quebec resident, which is considerable the diference) and you r suppose to live in Quebec and therefore pay Quebec taxes. However at the end you can live whereever you want, but if you decide to live in another province you will have the benefit and obligation of that province no matter if you have a CSQ

      Through Federal as work skill, will take aprox 2 years in federal and agin you can not work until you finish the process, and you will be deemed as Canadian but no Quebec resident

      I suggest you, go through the procees that most warranty your entry, I mean the one, according with the point and everything, asure you that you will be accepted. Because basically for me is the same. However, I do not receive yet my resident, but I am waiting for the federal passport request and I have been living in Quebec for 3 years. Maybe someone can have more experience than me.

      Bye

      bhardw1s <bhardw1s@...> wrote:

      I m new member.
      I have one question.
      I m thinking of immigration to canada,but i m not sure wheather to
      apply through federal or quebec?
      Can somebody reply that is their any advantage if i apply through
      quebec? ( Time.......job....etc.)