Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] work permit ( to martins)

  • mirza baig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
      Hi Martins,

      In your case right now, you have got two positive points,

      * Your comming to take training here in canada...very good one.

      * The second one is your gonna apply your work permit (Once after your taining or just before finishing)...so it goonnnnna easy for you if you apply from canada itself.

      The bottom line is ....Be +ve always and keep more options.....All the best.

      Have a nice time.

      Bi.

      okeyz2002 <okeyz2002@...> wrote:

      hi guys
      > i have a question i wanna ask ,please its not about spousal
      > immigration ,i hope u will pardon me .
      > i got a letter of invitation to do a training in canada (nova
      scotia) in oil
      > drilling , they agreed to offer me a work placement after the training
      > at a fee of course,but they said i should be the one responsible for
      > getting a work permit.
      > my question is is it possible for me to get a work permit after the
      > training,cos i intend to apply for immigration once i get the work
      > permit
      > please i need ur advice urgently.
      > thanks
      > martins

    • martins okey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
        meeen we need guys like you in this forum to give us positive advice to sail us thru.
        if u already in canada let me 've ur address i give u a shout out when i get to canada ,any where u are!
        thanks a lot men i appreciate.
        keep it real!
        martins

        okeyz2002 <okeyz2002@...> wrote:

        hi guys
        > i have a question i wanna ask ,please its not about spousal
        > immigration ,i hope u will pardon me .
        > i got a letter of invitation to do a training in canada (nova
        scotia) in oil
        > drilling , they agreed to offer me a work placement after the training
        > at a fee of course,but they said i should be the one responsible for
        > getting a work permit.
        > my question is is it possible for me to get a work permit after the
        > training,cos i intend to apply for immigration once i get the work
        > permit
        > please i need ur advice urgently.
        > thanks
        > martins

      • srikrishna kris
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2005
          hey!I really appreciate all the positive advice here and hey martin, i am sure your permit will come through and you'll do great and you have people praying for you,but there is a line between being realistic and I guess Mr Baig is being a Baig of Old News(pun intended) and am very much on earth Sir,are you though?i wassnt saying anything great about my job or such,i just said,thats taking time(should i underline it for better reading maybe?)anyways Martin,you dont have to worry about it man,the IT sector is always full of BS and the sector has rampant unemployment so i guess it takes more time for that,but you should hopefully get through with flying colours
          all the very best,
          cheers.