Passport request received

  • evelynne_r
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hi guys,

      I'm delighted to say I got my passport request through today :o)
      Happy bunny. That's been almost two years since I first submitted my
      preliminary app to Quebec.

      For those of you who don't remember, I had an interview last March
      (actually, almost a year ago!) with the CIC authorities in Sydney, but
      they were reluctant to give me my CSQ because SIQ had me down as a
      Sales Director whereas I'm in IT. Happy ending to the story :o)

      Good luck everyone.

      Evelynne
    • Max P
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005
        Hey Evelynne,

        Glad you made it girl! I think you Wes and I are the last reminant of
        the 2002/2003 class. Hope everything goes well in the settling process.

        Max

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "evelynne_r"
        <evelynne_r@y...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I'm delighted to say I got my passport request through today :o)
        > Happy bunny. That's been almost two years since I first submitted my
        > preliminary app to Quebec.
        >
        > For those of you who don't remember, I had an interview last March
        > (actually, almost a year ago!) with the CIC authorities in Sydney, but
        > they were reluctant to give me my CSQ because SIQ had me down as a
        > Sales Director whereas I'm in IT. Happy ending to the story :o)
        >
        > Good luck everyone.
        >
        > Evelynne
      • evelynne_r
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2005