hi everyone

  • H Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi All,
                   I'am Sandhu from India . I am trying to contact people from
      India who've applied for / got Quebec Immigration.I have my self
      applied for CSQ in feb 2003.
      I shall be thankful if you can drop in a line or two as I have
      querries regarding INDIA to Quebec immigration particularily
      Please share your experiences with me.

      Waiting for ur reply :)

      Sandhu

    • Vishal Pandey
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hi Sandhu....

        I am Vishal Pandey based at Bangalore, India.

        I have also applied...have got my file no on 11
        June...await interview call....

        whats your status...

        Rgds,
        Vishal

        --- H Singh <harrys_27@...> wrote:

        > Hi All, I'am Sandhu from India . I am
        > trying to contact people fromIndia who've applied
        > for / got Quebec Immigration.I have my selfapplied
        > for CSQ in feb 2003.I shall be thankful if you can
        > drop in a line or two as I havequerries regarding
        > INDIA to Quebec immigration particularily
        >
        > Please share your experiences with me.Waiting for ur
        > reply :)Sandhu

        =====
        Vishal Pandey
        Asst. Sales Manager,