Got passport request!!!

  • Minerva Fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi everybody!!!

      I received passport request today!!!. Finally my application is
      close to end (my timeline is in the database).

      Now i have a question: They send me a grey envelope to send it, but
      at the same time thay ask me to buy a big prepaid envelope to send
      me the passport back (I am in canada). Of course I cannot fit the
      envelope I will buy in the grey one they sent me, so I have to send
      everything in a big one and inside the grey and the prepaid one,
      right??. I know is a stupid question, but I do not know if they open
      faster the gray ones because they know that are pasports.

      Thanks a lot!!!

      Mini
    • Wesley Cannon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Congratulations. I didn't send them any envelope because they say if you want them to send it certified mail, then enclose a self-addressed and stamped envelope. I am fine with them sending it back to me regular mail.

        Sincerely,
        Wes

        Minerva Fernandez <mini2404@...> wrote:

        Hi everybody!!!

        I received passport request today!!!. Finally my application is
        close to end (my timeline is in the database).

        Now i have a question: They send me a grey envelope to send it, but
        at the same time thay ask me to buy a big prepaid envelope to send
        me the passport back (I am in canada). Of course I cannot fit the
        envelope I will buy in the grey one they sent me, so I have to send
        everything in a big one and inside the grey and the prepaid one,
        right??. I know is a stupid question, but I do not know if they open
        faster the gray ones because they know that are pasports.

        Thanks a lot!!!

        Mini

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT