Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] SIQ-NY and Interviews nowadays

  • HERMES CLIPA
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2005
      Hi to all,

      I submitted my CSQ at the end of August and still no
      news from their side. Since then I've changed my
      address and I let them to know about it but nothing
      happened.

      I've read that should take up to 8 months but I am
      very disappointed at this moment.

      Good luck to all of you.

      Hermes

      --- de_lacroixr <delacroixr@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      > Did anybody in this forum, who submitted the CSQ
      > application to NY
      > office around September-October 2004, get an
      > interview date?
      > I have sumbitted my application on september 22,
      > 2004 and recieved
      > AOR on october 4, 2004. But, nothing happened
      > thereafter!!!!!
      > I am little worried. How can I ask about the status
      > of my application
      > (Email, letter, fax or telephone)?
      > Thank you in advance,
      > Robert

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • de_lacroixr
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2005
        Thanks for your post. That's very helpful. Sure I will call them.
        It seems that things are going very slow at SIQ-NY.
        Lets hope for better days!
        Robert

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
        <rommance_lover@y...> wrote:

        > I applied in May, and haven't heard anything. The best way to
        check
        > the status is to call the SIQ-NY @(212) 843.0960 .Make sure you
        have
        > your file number handy before you call and call between the hours
        of
        > 9 am to 12 noon. Everytime I call them they will say very soon
        I'll
        > have my interview. When I called this week, they said may be April
        > or May:).It seems like SIQ-NY is VERY SLOW THIS YEAR.....
        >
        > Hope this helps.
        > Thanks,
        > Mike
        >

        > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "de_lacroixr"
        > <delacroixr@e...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi All,
        > > Did anybody in this forum, who submitted the CSQ application to
        NY
        > > office around September-October 2004, get an interview date?
        > > I have sumbitted my application on september 22, 2004 and
        recieved
        > > AOR on october 4, 2004. But, nothing happened thereafter!!!!!
        > > I am little worried. How can I ask about the status of my
        > application
        > > (Email, letter, fax or telephone)?
        > > Thank you in advance,
        > > Robert
      • Real Name
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 21, 2005
          <delacroixr@e...> wrote:

          > Did anybody in this forum, who submitted the CSQ application to NY
          > office around September-October 2004, get an interview date?

          I know people who applied around then and got interviews in May and
          June. They got their interview letters in Jan & Feb. Not everyone has
          gotten an interview date.

          > I am little worried. How can I ask about the status of my application
          > (Email, letter, fax or telephone)?

          Paper mail or fax with signature/contact info/identifying info.

          No email, telephone, etc.

          If you live in Canada, you might want to contact the MRCI Montreal.

          --ravi.
        • Denis
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 24, 2005
            I'm also waiting for my interview (applied in Feb 2004).
            Denis

            <delacroixr@e...> wrote:

            > Thanks for your post. That's very helpful. Sure I will call them.
            > It seems that things are going very slow at SIQ-NY.
            > Lets hope for better days!
            > Robert
            >
            > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "rommance_lover"
            > <rommance_lover@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I applied in May, and haven't heard anything. The best way to
            > check
            > > the status is to call the SIQ-NY @(212) 843.0960 .Make sure you
            > have
            > > your file number handy before you call and call between the hours
            > of
            > > 9 am to 12 noon. Everytime I call them they will say very soon
            > I'll
            > > have my interview. When I called this week, they said may be
            April
            > > or May:).It seems like SIQ-NY is VERY SLOW THIS YEAR.....
            > >
            > > Hope this helps.
            > > Thanks,
            > > Mike
            > >

            > > --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "de_lacroixr"
            > > <delacroixr@e...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi All,
            > > > Did anybody in this forum, who submitted the CSQ application to
            > NY
            > > > office around September-October 2004, get an interview date?
            > > > I have sumbitted my application on september 22, 2004 and
            > recieved
            > > > AOR on october 4, 2004. But, nothing happened thereafter!!!!!
            > > > I am little worried. How can I ask about the status of my
            > > application
            > > > (Email, letter, fax or telephone)?
            > > > Thank you in advance,
            > > > Robert
          • rommance_lover
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 27, 2005
              Team,
              I called up New York SIQ earlier in the week and found out that
              I'll be called for an interview when next time interviews are
              conducted. As you might know delegates from MRCI, Montreal travel to
              all over the world to interview CSQ applicants.

              Should your application has been more than 8 months pending with New
              york office, please give them a call to find out status of your
              application.
              Thanks,
              Mike
            • Denis
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 28, 2005
                I called today, too, and was told to keep waiting (for my interview as
                I have been since August 2004).
                Denis