How do I find the status?

  • karanforu2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      HI i submitted my application in October and was asked for paperwork
      (marriage certificate) etc which I supplied in End of October. How
      do i find out my status? I have the N ref. ind and N
      dossier...Please help..should i write them? I want to make sure
      something is going on..

      Thanks.
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Not sure if you are referring to Quebec or Federal process, but in
        the (unlikely) event it's for the latter, some info may be available
        here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.html But the e-
        client service updates very slowly and rarely.

        --- In immigrationquebec@yahoogroups.com, "karanforu2000"