Has the selection criteria changed?

  • Matthieu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi,

      I took the preliminary online test from the Quebec immigration
      website a couple of months ago and i passed. I took it again today,
      and it said i should study more french. I believe i answered the
      questions exactly the same as last time, which makes me wonder: have
      they changed their selection criteria? Anybody know anything about
      this, or did i just make a mistake?

      Any insights would be appreciated.