Landing port anywhere in Canada

  • ducthanhcanada
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      I just meet Immigration Officer and ask about which landing port I
      should take for landing procedure. Unlike the popular belief, she
      told me it doesn't matter where you are landing (Vancouver,
      Ontario ... etc ). The CSQ will prove that you are difference with
      federal PR.

      So, I will use Cornwall port (in Ontario) to land since it's the
      nearest one to my place.