Re: [ImmigrationQuebec] advice

  • Ravi Rao
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2004
      "them" ? If "them" == SIQ NY, well, bad idea. Re-send to MRCI at the
      Montreal office. The best way is to fax them, or go in person and
      submit a letter in an envelope with the security guy at the ground
      floor level at the MRCI office in Montreal.

      --ravi.

      On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:21:31 -0800 (PST), prady nilson
      <prady_nilson@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      > I had applied for CSQ 5 months ago. I received a letter saying that my file will be transferred to damascus ( the office for processing applicants from india) since my initial duration of stay in canada was just 9 months. I sent them a letter saying that i'm extending my stay for 10 more months with a letter from my university. totally It has to be more than 12 months for processing applications at NY office. Then i did not hear from them. I have sent my new study permit recently and still no communication from them. I even dont know if they have closed my file or have transferred it to damascus...IS there anyway i can find out abt this? I had read that they dont usually reply to any fax messages...I seem to have got stuck..can anyone suggest me what i can do at now please?I'm staying in canada for another 11 months...
      >
      > thank you,
      > pradeep
    • prady nilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hi ravi,
        Thanks for your reply but i'm from ontario and so i my application is with SIQ NY. Can i call the office and find abt the status of my application ?....I have read somewhere that they dont give any information abt the status of applications over telephone..

        merci beacoup,
        pradeep

        <prady_nilson@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        > I had applied for CSQ 5 months ago. I received a letter saying that my file will be transferred to damascus ( the office for processing applicants from india) since my initial duration of stay in canada was just 9 months. I sent them a letter saying that i'm extending my stay for 10 more months with a letter from my university. totally It has to be more than 12 months for processing applications at NY office. Then i did not hear from them. I have sent my new study permit recently and still no communication from them. I even dont know if they have closed my file or have transferred it to damascus...IS there anyway i can find out abt this? I had read that they dont usually reply to any fax messages...I seem to have got stuck..can anyone suggest me what i can do at now please?I'm staying in canada for another 11 months...
        >
        > thank you,
        > pradeep

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT